Mazda 6???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mazda 6??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was at a dealer today looking at an o2 Wrx with 32,000 for 19000 firm and the salesman started ...

Mazda 6???

I was at a dealer today looking at an o2 Wrx with 32,000 for 19000 firm and the salesman started showine me a brand new 04 mazda 6 for the same price. The mazda was loaded and has a 6 cyl. 3.0. Does anybody know anythign about these?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    WRX > Mazda 6 if you care about performance and serious engineering. The Mazda does OK and it's interior is pretty nice, but the Suby owns it in every possible way on road or off-road.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Registered User spyderpaint2004's Avatar
    well if that dealer wanted 19k firm for an 02 wrx it better have the works, including sunroof. thats high for an 02 with 32k miles. for that price id go with the madza 6, but u can get a new wrx for only 2-3k more and thats well worth the money if u want to have fun in bad weather, but u live in AZ so i dont know if u really care unless u hit up some dunes.

I would get the mazda 6. It's brand new, and would be good for a daily driver. However, if you're about performance, I'd look for something else. The mazda6 is heavy.

They are coming out with a turbocharged version. Dunno if it's out yet though.

Yeah, if your looking for a daily driving car go w/mazda6. if you want a little somthing more go w/the suby. but that price is kinda high might as well save up or spend a little more for a newer one.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.