Fog Light question

This is a discussion on Fog Light question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello. I'm a newbie ...Anyone know if 04 and up wrx fogs fit on 02's? My driver side stock fog ...

Fog Light question

Hello. I'm a newbie ...Anyone know if 04 and up wrx fogs fit on 02's? My driver side stock fog light cracked and I dont even know how. I dont recall hitting anything. I took it to south coast subaru to see if they would replace it but they said no and wanted to sell me a brand one for $150. Just for 1.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I believe 04 fogs are different than 02/03's.....
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Nope the 02-03 are much bigger. Why they went to those puny fogs in the 04+, I'll never know.

you can buy them used for about $60-70. they are side specific though so make sure you get the correct one.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Thanks Guys, I ended up taking my fogs off and will just have to wait until I can find a used one...then buy some fog covers.

if u really wanted to, u can make 04+ foglights fit 02-03 models It'll just take more money and some creativity

HmMmM, Anyone have pictures??? Do you thinkg putting lamin-x to cover the crack would work? It's like 2 inch crack. The surface on top is still flat. I really want my fogs back in and on.