Hello Everyone!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I found this site a while back and signed up but never posted and introduced myself because I did not ...

Hello Everyone!!!

I found this site a while back and signed up but never posted and introduced myself because I did not yet have my WRX. But finally got my Silver 2002 WRX! and it is damn fast! It has about 270hp. I will post pictures later on. I dont know much about cars yet but I really wanna get into it because I love to drive fast! I want to do some drag racing and learn drifting.
    Some specs:
    AEM Cold air intake
    nViDia Exhaust Pipe/Tip(mm) - 76/101 Titanium Cat-Back
    Stage one computer 12psi (I might crank it up 2 15psi and see how it runs, but thats later)
    17" high performance rims

This car is lowered in the back 1.5 inches and has new racing shocks (not sure what type tho I will find that out later)

Thats about it I believe. Like I said I will post some pics later on.

Future plans:
    Mostly interios for now. I want blue lights inside. Change the gages to blue with red arrows and everything else in blue also.( It is possible right?)
    I want a kick ass sound system with 2 subs in the trunk on the sides. I want blue neans that blink to the beat of the music. You know make it nice and cozy inside lol.
    Engine:
    Really not sure what can I put in to get petter performance with limited budget.. Gonna need some help with that.
    Thats about it I guess.

Its great too be here.

Regards
    TranceDiablo
    04 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club. I won't tell you to search or check out the stickies on the engine performance page, I'll just give you my input.

For starters, I would ditch the CAI and get a shorty or a regular intake. I don't see a downpipe or an uppipe so I would get them done before I up the boost. Then you need some ECU attention. Either Cobb or TXS comes in here. You can be around stg 2 for about 2Gs. Shop for used parts to save some money. I've seen UTECs go for 700 and less with the remote switch..

Some driving and drift lessons wouldn't hurt since you like to drive fast, but I dunno why you would want to carry all that sound system stuff and try and be fast. 2 Subs, neons, and all the wires can be alot of weight...

And you are pretty close to Precision Tuning so try and talk to them and lastly, make sure you have a good idea of what you want to do before you do it. Have it all drawn out and try to stick to it so you don't waste money...

200whp 208wtq @ 11psi (old)

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello there.. Welcome to the club.

congrats on the car. I know you'll enjoy it. I love mine. Would like to see pics when you can post em.
    We drag and drift this Yellow Beast. She's never let me down.
    But my boyfriend did drift her into a freakin curb.(just recently) Hit the passenger rear wheel. Now shes got a boo-boo...

Have fun...be safe and continue modding.....
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Smokescreen thanx for the advice....very helpfull. I dont think I have a downpipe and an uppipe but I have to make sure. You are right about the extra weight but I want it to look good for the ladies lol. I wont be racing with it all the time just when the time is right. But I really want to learn how to drift and stuff. Anyone know of any schools that teach that close to NYC? And you are right Precision Tuning is really close to me, about 2 hours drive, I will definatelly check them out.(btw how are they with prices? r they reasonable or over the top?)

03WRX_YELLOW loving your yellow wrx...great color! I will have some pictures by next week when I get my camera. Is there a special place I post them? How does the WRX perform on drifts? I heard that rear drive is the best for that and wrx as awd but I think that even better rit?
    Man I wish you lived closer by so you couuld teach me lol.....anyways take care

regards

trancediablo
    04 STI

Look into VISHNU you will not be disapointed my friend.

wow...they have some really good parts...thanx dude.

I posted some pics of my WRX in the members car galery so go have a look. The picture quality arent so good cus it was dark. I get some better pics later on when I mod it bit more.

regards
    04 STI

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.