Why does no one make this?

This is a discussion on Why does no one make this? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; An electronic boost controller with a turbo timer built in. It seems like since you are dealing with boost most ...

Why does no one make this?

An electronic boost controller with a turbo timer built in. It seems like since you are dealing with boost most (not all) of the time you are going to have a turbo and need a turbo timer. Just seems like something that would be nice to have all in one device...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

H4N
    i'm pretty sure they have one

I Support ClubWRX
    Why make a single device when the customer can buy two?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

i thought they made those?

Doesn't the Blitz SBC-ID do this?
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

there isnt a TT in the sbc-id. i dont think this combo exists at all, but i'd rather pick the best bc and the best tt for my needs instead of getting them as a combo. of course i dont currently own either of these things...ha.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

its a conspiracy.

If blitz combined their FATT or Dual TT and the SBC theyd be losing money because the consumer will be able to purchase 1 product instead of 2.....just my guess
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

thats why you just raise the price to pretty much the same price as the two parts say 50$ less... put the theory behind it that more people will buy it since its a new product that has two in one... and you will make more sales... which will lead to more money!!! you know they sell all those things for hundreds of dollars more than they are worth!! you gotta make a living!

David