05 Black Wagon - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 05 Black Wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BlkWRXWag Here's mine - sorry, shameless whoring!! What Style of rims did you get, I like the ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlkWRXWag
    Here's mine - sorry, shameless whoring!!
    What Style of rims did you get, I like the look, based off the picture!

Trust me I would ***** my WRX pics when I get them!
    While it is nice to be important, it is more important to be nice with a WRX!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scottigee
    Nice - willow springs. I'm trying to get back out there in January. If you know of any events post 'em up! I need to get some swaybars for Christmas....

HAHAHAHA scottigee! That’s a great shot! Dude you have two choices....
    1) Springs or
    2) the affordable "FAT FRIEND" choice to hold down that other side!

I feel you though; you’re brave enough to place a picture up. My 89 Honda rolled like that in the wind, or no wind, fat friend or not!

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy00
    Isn't there something like an 18 whp loss (dyno proven) with the a/c on?

Great point! But when you are in the 89 Accord going up hill??!?!?!! Or my own turbo effect is turing it off the AC.... the the suby kicks major rear end! =]

Quote Originally Posted by AteUrV8
    yo man i just got mine too....theyre such tight cars...i didnt exactly go from a 89 accord, lol, but these cars are fricken fun as hell so good luck with ur ride and nice pick up

Thanks for the understanding!

I will be sure to have a lot of fun with this car.

Quote Originally Posted by impact247
    What Style of rims did you get, I like the look, based off the picture!

Trust me I would ***** my WRX pics when I get them!
    They are 17x8 Rota Slipstreams in gunmetal. Being that wide, I did have to roll the fenders to get rid of rub in the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by impact247
    HAHAHAHA scottigee! That’s a great shot! Dude you have two choices....
    1) Springs or
    2) the affordable "FAT FRIEND" choice to hold down that other side!

I feel you though; you’re brave enough to place a picture up. My 89 Honda rolled like that in the wind, or no wind, fat friend or not!
    Sorry to hijack this thread impact247 ....
    The pictures I have of my car in that corner are worth the embarassment of posting them - they still crack me up when I look at them
    I'm scared of what the fat friend would do to the shocks/springs! I've been looking at shocks/springs and sway bars.

I"m getting springs first. I already have STB's and a rear lower tie bar. I'm afraid if I add big fat sways to that combo on stock shocks/springs I'll have a subframe tear-out issue on my hands.
    Springs -> shocks -> maybe a 16mm OEM sway bar.
    Pushin' a Honda but scoping the Scoobies.

I am kind of wishing for a wagon myself, now! They look great, and no one else knows till it is too late!!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.