'05 Red WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on '05 Red WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A few of the old car, pre-wreck. I will post pics of the new one soon. Currently going through the ...

A few of the old car, pre-wreck. I will post pics of the new one soon. Currently going through the holiday craziness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG   2.JPG   3.JPG   4.JPG   5.jpg  

<<-- life begins and ends at 180 mph - CBR 1000RR

MODS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WShade
    A few of the old car, pre-wreck. I will post pics of the new one soon. Currently going through the holiday craziness.
    did not know it was boosted
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Volks, big brakes, JIC I kind of miss it a little . But, on to bigger and better things. I think the faster I mod this one the quicker I will forget about the old one.

MODS

Volks, big brakes, JIC I kind of miss it a little . But, on to bigger and better things. I think the faster I mod this one the quicker I will forget about the old one.
    I think you will be very happy with this car. At least you are not new to boost. How much power were you putting down with the old car? Mod list?
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

I looked at the before pictures first, then i looked at the after pics.
    It almost brought a tear to my eye. Major bummer. Glad to see you still with us.
    One of the worst accidents ive ever seen.
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    -Obsidian Black Pearl w/Gold Rims
    -Blitz FATT turbo timer
    -Blitz SUS Power intake
    -HKS Carbon Ti cat-back exhaust
    -Cusco rear sway bar

Quote Originally Posted by WRC_Obsessed
    I think you will be very happy with this car. At least you are not new to boost. How much power were you putting down with the old car? Mod list?
    208 whp / 212 tq.

BEGI Turbo System - F/M Sequential BOV - BEGI Front Mount Intercooler - Pierburg Fuel Pump - Magnecor Ignition - HPC Ceramic Coating - AWR Motor Mounts (Front & Rear) - Spec Clutch - Fidanza Flywheel - Auto Meter Phantom Gauges (Fuel, EGT, Oil and Boost) - Sparco Accessories - Magnaflow Muffler - Random Tech High Flow Cat - Full 2 1/2in S-S Exhaust - B & M Shifter - Kart Boy Bushings - JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers - AWR 21.5 MM Sway Bar - Precision Big Brake Kit - Volk Racing Wheels/18" CE28 - Falken FK451 Tires - 7000K HID Conversion - GReddy PRofec-B Electric Boost Controller - GReddy Catch Can. I think that's all of it

MODS

thats one fast p5
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

208 whp / 212 tq.

BEGI Turbo System - F/M Sequential BOV - BEGI Front Mount Intercooler - Pierburg Fuel Pump - Magnecor Ignition - HPC Ceramic Coating - AWR Motor Mounts (Front & Rear) - Spec Clutch - Fidanza Flywheel - Auto Meter Phantom Gauges (Fuel, EGT, Oil and Boost) - Sparco Accessories - Magnaflow Muffler - Random Tech High Flow Cat - Full 2 1/2in S-S Exhaust - B & M Shifter - Kart Boy Bushings - JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers - AWR 21.5 MM Sway Bar - Precision Big Brake Kit - Volk Racing Wheels/18" CE28 - Falken FK451 Tires - 7000K HID Conversion - GReddy PRofec-B Electric Boost Controller - GReddy Catch Can. I think that's all of it
    Well looking at your history of modding I will expect your WRX to be equally great. Looking forward to the progress.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

shoulda got another red wagon. can't wait to see what you do w/the rex - you'll be zooming past 200 hp in no time though...

welcome!

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

I feel like part of the crew already. The mods will begin after the X-mas recovery

MODS

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Keep up Posted on the Mods.....

BTW...WELCOME...to the CLUB!!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Update:

Well, the modding has begun.

Installed:
    Kartboy shifter package and GPMoto elbow delete.

Purchased and in the garage. Install is pending other items which I will order in the next few weeks: VF34 package, Perrin springs, Cusco radiator shroud, Cusco catch can and Samco intercooler hoses.

Stuff purchased but on back order:
    Ipd sway bar kit, Cusco front and rear strut braces, Tein hood dampers, Sti transmission and pitch mounts.

On order in the next few weeks:
    Cobb stage two package, Cobb uppipe, shocks, wheels, tires and Defi gauges

I love this car and all of the available parts. On the previous car I had to make stuff work. Please feel free to help me out in any way you see fit. Again, thanks for making me feel welcome.
    Last edited by WShade; 03-13-2005 at 09:28 PM.

MODS

woo hoo - you spare no expense or mercy do ya? thats more than I have done and I have had mine for a year! awesome man - cannot wait to see a nice modded red rex - not enough of those around - downxshift is the only other dude on here that I know of who has one and he is moving slower like I did with modding but now his is starting to take shape too - good luck bro - drive it in good health! - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

Quote Originally Posted by Danbob
    woo hoo - you spare no expense or mercy do ya? thats more than I have done and I have had mine for a year! awesome man - cannot wait to see a nice modded red rex - not enough of those around - downxshift is the only other dude on here that I know of who has one and he is moving slower like I did with modding but now his is starting to take shape too - good luck bro - drive it in good health! - Dan
    <~~ Hey! college kid w/ no money lol. The little money i have goes to car payments and booze lol.

...cant wait to see your modded SRR Rex!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    <~~ Hey! college kid w/ no money lol. The little money i have goes to car payments and booze lol.
    ...cant wait to see your modded SRR Rex!
    I remember those days (boy, do I feel old). I can't drink a wine cooler now without getting buzzed. You are lucky, I didn't have a car in college.

MODS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.