um... hi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on um... hi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i've been reading this sight as a guest for about 3 months now and 3 days ago i bought a ...

um... hi

i've been reading this sight as a guest for about 3 months now and 3 days ago i bought a 05 wrx. i figured i'd join and say hello.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on good decission with the car and joining
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

welcome.

We're always curious how new owners came to the decision to get the wrx. What's yours?

I got mine in 02 so that pretty much explains it...no copetition at the time, nothing came close to what the wrx offerred for the money. Nowadays, there's a great llist of cars to choose from.

Hg.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    welcome.

We're always curious how new owners came to the decision to get the wrx. What's yours?

I got mine in 02 so that pretty much explains it...no copetition at the time, nothing came close to what the wrx offerred for the money. Nowadays, there's a great llist of cars to choose from.

Hg.
    my car broke down tuesday and i needed to get to work by friday. for the past few months i've been looking at the rx-8, 350z, g35, evo 8, and sti. the rwds are great cars, but it snows here and i hate driving in foul wheather, so i wanted 4wd. the evo and sti were a wash, but after tax and such were too much for me, so i drove the plain jane wrx and loved it. 4wd, enough power to keep me happy at the moment, 4 doors, enough room for my bike and best bang for the buck. i've had it 4 days now and can't say enough about it. i love this car. i'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWorks
    enough power to keep me happy at the moment
    Trust me it won't last long. Its an addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by wake2snow5
    Trust me it won't last long. Its an addiction.
    the best kind of addiction.

2002 Impreza 2.5RS

Hello!!

I Support ClubWRX
    i love this car. i'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about.
    Yes we do Welcome, and congrats on your new car. There are volumes of knowledge to be learned in here

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Yes we do Welcome, and congrats on your new car. There are volumes of knowledge to be learned in here
    i've noticed. any questions i've had i've done searches on and there's always at least one person who more than answers it. i've never owned a turbo car before, so that's where the bulk of my questions will concentrated.

i've noticed. any questions i've had i've done searches on and there's always at least one person who more than answers it. i've never owned a turbo car before, so that's where the bulk of my questions will concentrated.
    Yeah, you can point to the search engine all day long. But some obsure questions are very new. If always pointed to the search, where would be the new topics?

Quote Originally Posted by syntrix
    Yeah, you can point to the search engine all day long. But some obsure questions are very new. If always pointed to the search, where would be the new topics?
    valid point. i would prefer to, if i had a similar question, post in a thread already in existance rather than have 10 different threads all asking the same thing. if for nothing else than tiddiness. but there will always be new questions because we're all thinking differently, and i'm sure someone will try something the rest of us haven't and will need our collective knowledge to guide them.

the kind of addiction, that will make u go broke and gives u plenty of headaches.
    i only live for 1 thing and that is to spend money.

dont worry unless you really want that warrenty you will want to mod. i live right out side of philly too(doyestown). Ive got a silver Wrx with 17's, eyebrows and soon to be front mount.
    03silver wrx fpgreen stg4FMIC+272,272 cams++

Just bought an '05 wagon in May and joined the forum today. Love the Off Topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast