My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; nice ride...has your boyfriend ask to drive it yet...if he has, tell him: "too bad, soo sad... " just kidding. ...

Cool welcome to da' club

nice ride...has your boyfriend ask to drive it yet...if he has, tell him:

"too bad, soo sad... "

just kidding.

you'll like it here, everybodies nice and cool

ps.
    can i drive it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello:

Yes the bf has driven it. He loves it. Some say he's spoiled. haha. Anyway, he has a nice ride too: 2005 S2k. Thanks for the comments.

-WRXSTiGirl

PS. If you trade me a porche 911 turbo with low mileage, I will let you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by gear/ratio

nice ride...has your boyfriend ask to drive it yet...if he has, tell him:

"too bad, soo sad... "

just kidding.

you'll like it here, everybodies nice and cool

ps.
    can i drive it?
    2005 WRB STi
    Sparco Harness Bar
    Sparco 5-pt Harness with Camlock
    Sparco Camera Mount
    Sparco Extinguisher Mount
    STI FHI Titanium Front Strut Bar
    STI V-limited Front Lip
    Clear Headlights
    Turbo XS RFL-Ti Turbo Back with Titanium Tip

Quote Originally Posted by WRXSTiGirl
    PS. If you trade me a porche 911 turbo with low mileage, I will let you drive it.
    what a deal!
    WRB 2004 Rex. COBB Stage2 + Loudness
    "Real drivers do it with three pedals."
    MODS...CARSTER

Quote Originally Posted by SloWRX05
    Also female here... and I do not attempt to drive in heels.... When I also see another Suby, I get this rather excited feeling... I get all warm and mushy and these tingles all over my body.. and I wanna wave and scream and sometimes even do tricks!?!?

BTW Just got 1500 Miles on my car....<Smirk>

I'm Kinda Jealous of the STI.... However........Sooon.......Hopefully....... I will be doing some mods to my own car and I willing to bet the satisfaction, of adding performance parts to my car, will be far better then buying a "stock fast car" ( I keep telling my self this....)

1. Short Throw---

NEAR Future....

2. Front Tubular Sway Bar
    Rear Tubular Sway Bar
    Heavy Duty Rear Mounts
    Rear Strut Tower Brace

I need some sticky tires too.... Still thinking on those

3. - Helix Uppipe
    - Helix Downpipe
    - Helix Cat-back
    - Gaskets
    - CEL fix

4. A hot PINK Roll Cage!
    alright, thats enough, you girls need to stop, you just went to www.gruppe-s.com and copy and pasted everything you could, who in the F*** posts gaskets and cel fix as a mod! and stage 1a from gruppe-s comes with an ecutek reflash, NO NEED FOR BOOST CONTROLLER! instead of acting like you know what you're talking about, just ask questions, no one cares what you look like so there is no need to get jealous of the other girl and post your info in her thread!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2
    alright, thats enough, you girls need to stop, you just went to www.gruppe-s.com and copy and pasted everything you could, who in the F*** posts gaskets and cel fix as a mod! and stage 1a from gruppe-s comes with an ecutek reflash, NO NEED FOR BOOST CONTROLLER! instead of acting like you know what you're talking about, just ask questions, no one cares what you look like so there is no need to get jealous of the other girl and post your info in her thread!
    lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Franz
    You got it.

Yes, it's the shocker. And the whole pic is supposed to be a joke haha. I mean I'm wearing a freakin limehat.

And for stereo, you can do much better than Bose can in terms of aftermarket car audio equipment. ej20fan should pipe in here.

STiGirl, do you ever unlock or lock your car by mistake when the keys are in your pocket? I think I have done this a couple times with my legacy GT key fob. The button design is horrible in my opinion...
    I have done that so many friggen times.........I mean the key fob thing......not the pose....

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2
    calm down, drink a beer.

you can consider all of those mods. even the gaskets/cel fix. maybe she really wants all of those things.

btw, id love a hot pink roll cage in my blue wrx. i plan on making one for a final project in my welding classes.

you COULD, but tell the truth, who does?
    i have helix uppipe
    oe gaskets
    platinum bolts
    cel fix
    wd-40 lubricated
    its all bs, its just an uppipe!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

whats going on stigirl...

word up girl

you'd let me drive your car if I had the 911turbo huh? well, I don't , but I do
    have the 95L soon to be modified into a 2000 P1 version ...when its done lets
    make a deal...you can drive mine and I can drive yours

you should post some interior pics of your car...I bet everyones gonn drool.

laters.

Hey gear/ratio:

I'll put up some pics of the interior maybe over the weekend. I'll see what I can do. I wish the weather was nicer though so I can take it out somewhere. Pics to come.

-WRXSTiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by gear/ratio
    word up girl

you'd let me drive your car if I had the 911turbo huh? well, I don't , but I do
    have the 95L soon to be modified into a 2000 P1 version ...when its done lets
    make a deal...you can drive mine and I can drive yours

you should post some interior pics of your car...I bet everyones gonn drool.

laters.
    2005 WRB STi
    Sparco Harness Bar
    Sparco 5-pt Harness with Camlock
    Sparco Camera Mount
    Sparco Extinguisher Mount
    STI FHI Titanium Front Strut Bar
    STI V-limited Front Lip
    Clear Headlights
    Turbo XS RFL-Ti Turbo Back with Titanium Tip

Dont listen to him. Just keep reading and asking questions and u will be able to put guys like that in there place in no time. Iv been into cars for a while now, and i know what im talking about, and there will always be someone out there who will find something mean to say, regardless of wether u are correct or not. One thing i have learned is that some boys dont like it when a girl accels at something that is supposed to be a "guy thing." Just wait untill u race a guy, beat him horribly, and then he pulls up next to u and finds out he got beat by a girl. The look on his face will make it all worth it.

And to all of u guys out there who treat everyone with respect regardless of gender (most of u guys are awesome by the way) Thank You

edited by mod to remove quote
    Last edited by YBNormal07; 03-21-2006 at 07:21 PM.
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

it has nothing to do with being into cars, my gf is into cars, it has to do with trying to act like you know what you are talking about and just talking out your @$$! all you have to do is ask questions, instead of acting like a know it all! and thats all i am saying, so im sorry if i offended anyone!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    Dont listen to him. Just keep reading and asking questions and u will be able to put guys like that in there place in no time. Iv been into cars for a while now, and i know what im talking about, and there will always be someone out there who will find something mean to say, regardless of wether u are correct or not. One thing i have learned is that some boys dont like it when a girl accels at something that is supposed to be a "guy thing." Just wait untill u race a guy, beat him horribly, and then he pulls up next to u and finds out he got beat by a girl. The look on his face will make it all worth it.

And to all of u guys out there who treat everyone with respect regardless of gender (most of u guys are awesome by the way) Thank You
    that will never happen to me. (a girl beating me in a race)

amen bo! never raced a girl with a fast car, not saying they dont exist, but most girls drive hondas!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

LOl a degenerate.

Been admiring your new wheels since post one id definatly geta STI if i could wait another 20 months or if i could hold out being broke while my paycheck gets huge over the next few years.

No can do for me WRX it will be Nice wheels.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.