My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Good choice wrxstigirl very nice car. I'd love to take a ride in that, the car that is It's nice ...

Good choice wrxstigirl very nice car. I'd love to take a ride in that, the car that is It's nice to see fellow asians driving Subaru's and women no less.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im going out on a limb by speaking for the rest of the male part of the forum when i say this:

we cant wait 4 more years for more pictures of your car
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

shut up gus
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

you perverts. yeah nice car though im jealous.

congrats and welcome 2 the club
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Hey WRXSTiGirl!!! Where do you live? I am trying to find a blue STi and i can't find it anywhere in NY. I was going to get a silver used one and get a paiint job but my pops is like its too much and not the same. So yea tell me where you got it! I just realixed im assuming its used but whoevers reading this help me find it used!!!!! Im reluctant to go to any used dealers.

P.S. On behalf of men sorry that so many men are such morons. i agree you are pretty but you guys need some more respect for females. this is with all due respect to you guys.

The RX-8 is a killer car though. Amazing engine considering the size, amazing interior. Can't go wrong with an RX-8 or an STi. Good choices in cars.

Also female here... and I do not attempt to drive in heels.... When I also see another Suby, I get this rather excited feeling... I get all warm and mushy and these tingles all over my body.. and I wanna wave and scream and sometimes even do tricks!?!?

BTW Just got 1500 Miles on my car....<Smirk>

I'm Kinda Jealous of the STI.... However........Sooon.......Hopefully....... I will be doing some mods to my own car and I willing to bet the satisfaction, of adding performance parts to my car, will be far better then buying a "stock fast car" ( I keep telling my self this....)

1. Short Throw---

NEAR Future....

2. Front Tubular Sway Bar
    Rear Tubular Sway Bar
    Heavy Duty Rear Mounts
    Rear Strut Tower Brace

I need some sticky tires too.... Still thinking on those

3. - Helix Uppipe
    - Helix Downpipe
    - Helix Cat-back
    - Gaskets
    - CEL fix

4. A hot PINK Roll Cage!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX.JPG   Shannon.JPG  
    The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!

Why do you want a roll cage if you're going to have stock suspension?

I wish this thread would die already.

Last time I checked....Sway bars/strut tower bars, mounts and bushings were suspension/stearing components. Plus eventually a set of coil overs...will complete my suspension, for "my" Liking. I'm not a professional race car driver so I don't need a rally set up.

As for my engine I want a Gruppe-S Stage 1 kit. For now... Maybe eventually a turbo upgrade, boost controller, possibly front mount intercooler, maybe some better brakes.

Now as for why I want to add a... Pink Roll Bar. Sorry not cage as I wrote before. I guess since I pay the bill on my car I can do what I want with it ... right? Not taking away the fact that a roll bar is a functional safety feature and it will look pretty cool in my eyes.

I didn't say I was going to add a huge stereo system. Some flat screen monitors or a 90 WHP sticker kit, or some sound barrier breaking neon's! Or a blow off valve without a turbo upgrade. I eluded to wanting moderate performance enhancements.
    The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!

Upgrading your brakes is an absolute necessity if you ever intend to track your car, and upgrading pads, lines and fluid never hurts, regardless. If you don't intend to track your car, coilovers are overkill, and upgraded springs and struts would do just fine (not to mention be much more comfortable for the street). It sounds like you've done a fair amount of research already, so you're ahead of the game, but I recommend browsing through the tech sections when it comes time for you to upgrade parts. It sounds like you're trying to do it right, so you get major noob bonus points. I apologize for coming off as a jerk in my previous post, that wasn't my intention.

PS: Since you're still debating tires, check out Kumho MX's and Falken Azenis sports. I've tried both, and can vouch for their awesomeness. Also Potenza S-03's rock, but they're a bit on the expensive side.

welcome to tha club

Hello! Actually... I bought a 2005 STi at the Walkers Renton Subaru brand new last year in July. It only had 10 miles on it. I'm pretty sure you can buy used ones somewhere. As far as I know...I see a lot in Washington. I drive to Issaquah for work everyday and I've bumped into a few STi'ers a week. I'm pretty sure if you buy it now..you'd probably get a better deal than I did. I got mine for $32,500.

Anyway, good luck to you!

-WRXSTiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Atif Farooqi
    Hey WRXSTiGirl!!! Where do you live? I am trying to find a blue STi and i can't find it anywhere in NY. I was going to get a silver used one and get a paiint job but my pops is like its too much and not the same. So yea tell me where you got it! I just realixed im assuming its used but whoevers reading this help me find it used!!!!! Im reluctant to go to any used dealers.

P.S. On behalf of men sorry that so many men are such morons. i agree you are pretty but you guys need some more respect for females. this is with all due respect to you guys.
    2005 WRB STi
    Sparco Harness Bar
    Sparco 5-pt Harness with Camlock
    Sparco Camera Mount
    Sparco Extinguisher Mount
    STI FHI Titanium Front Strut Bar
    STI V-limited Front Lip
    Clear Headlights
    Turbo XS RFL-Ti Turbo Back with Titanium Tip

Hello Missy:

You have a beautiful car there. I'm pretty sure it'll turn out great after the MODs. (Not like the WRX isn't great now!) Recently I've seen so many Subs (wrx and sti's) around that I can't help but wave or flicker my lights. There's even a couple of times where I spot one and try to catch up to them just to say "Hi!". Anyway take care of your car and put some pics up when you trick it up.

-WRXSTiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by SloWRX05
    Also female here... and I do not attempt to drive in heels.... When I also see another Suby, I get this rather excited feeling... I get all warm and mushy and these tingles all over my body.. and I wanna wave and scream and sometimes even do tricks!?!?

BTW Just got 1500 Miles on my car....<Smirk>

I'm Kinda Jealous of the STI.... However........Sooon.......Hopefully....... I will be doing some mods to my own car and I willing to bet the satisfaction, of adding performance parts to my car, will be far better then buying a "stock fast car" ( I keep telling my self this....)

1. Short Throw---

NEAR Future....

2. Front Tubular Sway Bar
    Rear Tubular Sway Bar
    Heavy Duty Rear Mounts
    Rear Strut Tower Brace

I need some sticky tires too.... Still thinking on those

3. - Helix Uppipe
    - Helix Downpipe
    - Helix Cat-back
    - Gaskets
    - CEL fix