My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) - Page 7
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Zoombaru - does he have a manual tranny?...

Zoombaru - does he have a manual tranny?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by ebr0t
    Your feeble attempts at revenge are rather sad.

No need for revenge, for it shall be mine.

Took you long enough to find this though

nuff said

-Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

wow dude...

ps OMFGHI2SUBYGRLZZ!!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!!!!!!
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

Threadjackin' women!

..... aw shieet, i have a feeling this thread is about to get ugly.
    02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *

Quote Originally Posted by CustomS10
    nuff said

Still waiting for the day CustomS10 says something funny.

o00o0ooo0oohh.

02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *

Nice pick!

Definately a nice choice over the RX-8. First off, AWD > all. Second, the only important thing.... STi = RX-8 whoopage. Nice picks, car is beautiful. Don't be scared off by the leg humpers, they mean well. What they are trying to say is that the world needs more gook lookin girls that drive cool cars that ARENT automatics.

Welcome!

( P.S. The only thing that sucks about WRX club pages is that i dont feel cool owning a WRX, i feel normal. To be cool on ClubWRX, you need an STi .... im jealous! )

Quote Originally Posted by TruBluWRX
    Definately a nice choice over the RX-8. First off, AWD > all. Second, the only important thing.... STi = RX-8 whoopage. Nice picks, car is beautiful. Don't be scared off by the leg humpers, they mean well. What they are trying to say is that the world needs more gook lookin girls that drive cool cars that ARENT automatics.

Welcome!

( P.S. The only thing that sucks about WRX club pages is that i dont feel cool owning a WRX, i feel normal. To be cool on ClubWRX, you need an STi .... im jealous! )
    GOOD LOOKING GIRLS... careful spelling is important!

Unhappy Wow, forgive me

That was a terrible spelling error. Yes, the intended phrase was "good lookin girls" not the latter. I even managed to make the mistake racially offensive! My apologies, i swear it said good in the original post!
    <---- Yes, those are twins modeling on my Si. Yes, dont worry, i also have an 02 WRB WRX Wagon, just no cool pics of it!

hello! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I've been running around all over the place.

Answers:

1) I do notice that when I wear boots the STi is a little harder to drive. Heck, the clutch is even hard to press. One solution I can think of, slant your foot a bit when pressing the clutch. Best Solution - wear tennis shoes.

2) I do the same. Sometimes I smile, wink, or even give a thumbs up but they don't react back at me. They must really think I'm odd. I guess that's how some people are...

3) Actually I do plan on getting Mods for the STi -- give me another 3-4 years...when the car is almost paid off. I will put a chargespeed body, Blow out valve, change my shifter to a short throw, and throw in some really nice springs and shocks. I will keep the forum posted when that time comes.

See you around.

-WRXSTiGirl. :Thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by tjcarst
    Hi WRXSTigirl:

Nice ride! It is so nice to meet another female subie owner, there are so few of us.

I wish I'd bought the STi. I bought a silver 04 WRX 11 months and 2 days ago, Dec. 23 - it was my Xmas present! I love this little car and drive it like a mad woman. I found that if you get the rpms up around 3.5-4 or so before you shift, it is much smoother. The car likes to be driven hard and I'm sure yours with 300hp is even happier at higher rpms.

I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind. Mainly questions I don't think the guys can answer - or maybe their wives, girlfriends, or some female driver allowed to drive their car can answer.

1. I have a hard pressing the clutch all the way to the floor while driving with heels over 3 inches. I bought the rubber Subaru floor mats that are about 1/2 inch thick and somehow the heel of my boots get caught up in it. I find if I turn my left foot out to the left, sort of sideways, I can get it all the way to the floor. However, I often find myself with a horrendous cramp in the arch of my foot when I do this. I stalled my car one time because I just couldn't handle the cramp and shifting. Does this ever happen to you? Have you figured out a better way to drive with heels?

2. I am always so excited to see another Subie driver on the road - especially another WRX or STi driver. I often try to catch up to them to give them that "hey, you have a cool car" look. But the other drivers rarely even look up to acknowledge another Subie. Is it just me that feels a little excitement in the vicinity of Subie-kin?

3. Do you plan on doing any mods yourself or do you have a trusted mechanic you are going to use? I would love to have some mods done on my car, but don't have the experience to do it myself and don't know anyone I would trust to do for me.

I hope I haven't been too lengthy, but couldn't help myself. Another Subie chic. Finally!!! I have friends in Seattle and hope to visit someday. Here's my mug, just in case we should ever meet.

tjcarst
    2005 WRB STi
    Sparco Harness Bar
    Sparco 5-pt Harness with Camlock
    Sparco Camera Mount
    Sparco Extinguisher Mount
    STI FHI Titanium Front Strut Bar
    STI V-limited Front Lip
    Clear Headlights
    Turbo XS RFL-Ti Turbo Back with Titanium Tip

Thank you very much TruBluWRX. Yes, the STi is definately nice but the RX-8 also has something about it that I feel is exotic. Maybe its the body, the handling, or just because its a rotary. However, I am glad I did make the right decision...after all, it has been my dream car since 2000.

Automatics = : I drove an automatic when I was 15 and practiced using manual just last year. It's definitely way more fun and I love hearing the sound of my loud STi exhaust. It gives that nice Vrrrrooommm. It's just so sexay.

-WRXSTiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by TruBluWRX

Welcome!

2005 WRB STi
    Sparco Harness Bar
    Sparco 5-pt Harness with Camlock
    Sparco Camera Mount
    Sparco Extinguisher Mount
    STI FHI Titanium Front Strut Bar
    STI V-limited Front Lip
    Clear Headlights
    Turbo XS RFL-Ti Turbo Back with Titanium Tip