My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on My Dream Car...and I got it on my B-day. :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2 it has nothing to do with being into cars, my gf is into cars, it has ...

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy2
    it has nothing to do with being into cars, my gf is into cars, it has to do with trying to act like you know what you are talking about and just talking out your @$$! all you have to do is ask questions, instead of acting like a know it all! and thats all i am saying, so im sorry if i offended anyone!
    Sorry, I wasnt trying to jump down your throat. I am just used to alot of the guys i come in contact with being ****s simply because im a chick. I can talk cars with the best of them, and really do have knowledge about the inner workings of your average car. It is my hobby, just like all of the people on these forums. I dont have any problem asking " what the hell does that mean" when I dont understand. We all had to start somewhere. Maybe I should have just suggested a nicer way of telling her your take on her post. I think she is well meaning. Everyone gets a little carried away when they are new to the modifying cars thing. I to am sorry if i offended. You gotta understand, in a man dominated area like this, us girls gotta stick together
    Last edited by Type-RGirl; 03-23-2005 at 12:57 AM.
    " I wasn't racing, I was winning"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by creditcards
    that will never happen to me. (a girl beating me in a race)
    You better hope u never come across me then...

Quote Originally Posted by Type-RGirl
    Sorry, I wasnt trying to jump down your throat. I am just used to alot of the guys i come in contact with being ****s simply because im a chick. I can talk cars with the best of them, and really do have knowledge about the inner workings of your average car. It is my hobby, just like all of the people on these forums. I dont have any problem asking " what the hell does that mean" when I dont understand. We all had to start somewhere. Maybe I should have just suggested a nicer way of telling her your take on her post. I think she is well meaning. Everyone gets a little carried away when they are new to the modifying cars thing. I to am sorry if i offended. You gotta understand, in a man dominated area like this, us girls gotta stick together
    yeah its all understandable, i just jump the gun alot! and i have no problem respecting women what so ever! i would have said it to anybody acting like that, so my bad for seeming sexist about it! sorry girls!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

You better hope u never come across me then...
    haha...if you think you can keep up with bo, you got another thing coming! what do you have to race him with it?
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

haha...if you think you can keep up with bo, you got another thing coming! what do you have to race him with it?
    Modded Type-R, Wrx, Nissan 240sx, Ka turbo (with just about everything else)
    Ill let u pick

what kind of turbo do you have on the 240sx, i beat up on modded type r's everyday, if its not forced induction, it wont come close! i cant even keep up with bo! i had an s13 hatch before my wrx!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

and unless you have SERIOUS mods done to the wrx, no chance in hell!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

what kind of turbo do you have on the 240sx, i beat up on modded type r's everyday, if its not forced induction, it wont come close! i cant even keep up with bo! i had an s13 hatch before my wrx!
    Wow, I think u are the only person that actually comes across a Type-r every day.
    The honda gods must like u

Wow, I think u are the only person that actually comes across a Type-r every day.
    The honda gods must like u
    haha...i live in san marcos cali, SO CAL is notorious for honda's! rhd every type r all over the place! civic, crx, integra, you name it! there is an import tuner model out here that drives a modded itr and it wasnt even close when we went at it!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

Well lets see, It has:

full balanced and blue printed, crank, rods, pistons.
    Cp piston 8.5:1 ratio, Pauter rods
    nitrided valves,valve springs and titanium retainers, arp studs.
    T3/TO4E 60 trim compressor .82 ar stage 5 wheel turbine
    72lb injectors and Jim wolf ECU
    GTR front mount intercooler
    Running a conservative 16Psi Puts out 340Rwhp

It also has z32 front calipers, ss brakelines
    whiteline sway bars, polyurithane bushings
    tein springs tokico shocks
    bomex side skirts and rear valance
    HID conversion
    18" 5Zigen wheels
    3in SS turbo-back exhaust

In other words its a beast..........

haha...i live in san marcos cali, SO CAL is notorious for honda's! rhd every type r all over the place! civic, crx, integra, you name it! there is an import tuner model out here that drives a modded itr and it wasnt even close when we went at it!
    I would put my driving skills up against that girls any day

OH MY GOD! I feel so silly Im having a pissing contest with a seventeen year old!
    ( i just read your profile)

very nice! impressive you know you're stuff! but the bad thing is that car would be in my league, bo is putting down those numbers on his wrx with his gt-30!
    but nice car none the less, i wanna see some pics, s13? is it a hatch or coupe?
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

very nice! impressive you know you're stuff! but the bad thing is that car would be in my league, bo is putting down those numbers on his wrx with his gt-30!
    but nice car none the less, i wanna see some pics, s13? is it a hatch or coupe?
    its an s14

OH MY GOD! I feel so silly Im having a pissing contest with a seventeen year old!
    ( i just read your profile)
    im 18! haha, my bday was a couple months ago! r u too old to talk to me, sorry for bothering you!
    04 black evo!!!!
    Car How To

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.