New buisness in the works...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New buisness in the works... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi there. I stumbled across the forum here while surfing around today. It sounds like there are quite a few ...

Cool New buisness in the works...

Hi there. I stumbled across the forum here while surfing around today. It sounds like there are quite a few knowledgable peeps here. I am in the process of building a buisness plan to open a shop in the Portland OR area. We will be opening the doors on a aftermarket performance tuning combined with a custom car audio shop. The shop will house an all wheel Chassis dyno with knowledgable tuners on hand. We will also have the capability of designing & building custom auto interiors for car audio.
    I have spent the past 20 years working around aftermarket automotive performance & the past 16 years building custom car audio systems. I have worked as a field engineer for a major telecommunications company for 7 years. I also worked 3 years with a CART racing team & an IRL racing team. The racing experience allowed me to further develop my fabrication & design skills.

My question for those of you in the NW is...
    What access do you have to after market performance out there?
    What is missing in the shops in the area?
    What are the good points about the local shops?
    What is there for clubs in the Portland area & surrounding areas?
    What products/support would you like to see in that area?

Thanks for any feed back.
    Expectations are to open the doors around late spring early summer of 2005.

Thank You,
    Mitch
    Last edited by Turbo23; 11-18-2004 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Forgot info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You might get more responses if you post this in the North West specific forum.

When you get your company started come back to us and apply for vendor status so that we can take advatage of all the great deals you are going to give us.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

There are a plethora of top notch performance shops in the area. I dont know much about the audio end.
    There is only ONE shop (as far as i know) with an all wheel dyno. Where in PDX?

Steve

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Matrix is the only place in the portland area w/all wheel dyno.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.