yepo this is aLL
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on yepo this is aLL within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; im new here and would like to say hi to ya all, looking for a new ride so if someone ...

Talking yepo this is aLL

im new here and would like to say hi to ya all, looking for a new ride so if someone could help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    Last edited by Broke A$$; 11-02-2004 at 10:12 AM.
    Are we there yet?
    member of the H2 recovery team

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi to you too!! I'm sure plenty of us would be glad to help ya out if we knew what you needed help with!! Enjoy the forums and don't be afraid to ask questions!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

If you're looking for a new ride, I'd suggest the WRX, or the upgraded WRX STi. The WRX comes in a sedan as well as a wagon, while the WRX STi only comes in a sedan. The WRX STi is offered in a 6 speed manual transmission only while the WRX sedan/wagon is offered in 5 speed manual transmissions as well as 4 speed electronic automatic transmissions. The WRX STi comes with 300hp/300ft.lbs from the factory, while the WRX comes with 227hp/214ft.lbs. (Is that even right? Its been such a long time since I said those numbers....)

Anyway, welcome aboard!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

cool cool, thanks all, im currnetly looking at BMW's aswell, i drove one tonight and wow that thing was hella fast in comparison to my lifted Jeep cherokee.
    Are we there yet?

Jeep Cherokee is a hell of a difference than a wrx - I say get a car if you wanna get back into the car scene and be able to take the turns nice and tight - test drive a rex though - my friend as an awd bmw and its totally different than the rex - if you like suv's you might wind up liking the suby more because its a got a bit more offroad-like characteristics - I have a lot of friends with jeeps though and know lots about trucks so post pics of your cherokee if you got em man - I would love to see it - welcome by the way - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

Quote Originally Posted by Broke A$$
    cool cool, thanks all, im currnetly looking at BMW's aswell, i drove one tonight and wow that thing was hella fast in comparison to my lifted Jeep cherokee.
    If you are looking at bimmers then an STi may be in your price range. Take one of those for a spin and get back to me. You will not be disappointed.

Welcome to the club.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

thanks all, well there is a picture for you, my advatar
    Are we there yet?

some pic for you all...
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attach...id=41789&stc=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 992.JPG  
    Are we there yet?

Sweet truck.

I just saw a show on the Jeeper's Jamboree. I want a Jeep now.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

hahaha thanks for the reply, i am trying to sell that truck currently...
    Are we there yet?

welcome my friend, i also came from a 99 lifted XJ (2" lift, 30s w/15x8 canyons, oem rear trak-lok). you'll enjoy the lovely gas mileage we get (not great but better than 13mpg). but there will always be something about jeeps that'll lure you back. i may go back to it one day, those things are just unstoppable out of the box.
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

yah they are fun but not when you have several sitting around, like my 89 comanche with a 8" lift, i want that gone so i can get a little more $$ for the car. More than likely i'll just put the $$ into my 2000 cherokee and lift it 6"...i love wrx's aswell as the jeeps, the quickness of the car and the great handling, also the gas mileage, in comparison to the lifted jeeps.
    Are we there yet?

With WRX people, you will find interests in off roading, drag racing, auto crossing, and lots of cold weather sports. A bunch of fun people. Now, what kind of people drive Bimmers?! ha j/k
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

Welcome to the club

o yea and if your looking for a car, TURBO IS BETTER
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.