New WRX Wagon: First Drive in PA Country
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New WRX Wagon: First Drive in PA Country within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Greetings New WRX Brothers and Sisters, What a great group to submit a first photo of my first sports car ...

Thumbs up New WRX Wagon: First Drive in PA Country

Greetings New WRX Brothers and Sisters,
    What a great group to submit a first photo of my first sports car since 1978!
    I am still in the grips of the thousand mile break-in period.
    Next week the Snow Tires (Dunlop M2s) come in and I haven't yet broken in the RE92s. They'll probably go on quickly as I do want them broken in !
    The photo, much compressed from the original, seems to show the WR Blue nicely but my printer (HP932c) is choking on the car's color. It's back to printer image matching school. I'll have to try Walmart's Fuji Frontier system. I've heard good things.
    I plan on getting 'Car Hacks and Mods for Dummies'. http://www.carhacksandmods.com/ I heard about the book over on my other favorite hangout, Slashdot.
    I'd like to mod my keyfob to lower it's output. Today I got a signal to the WRX from not 30 to 40 feet but 30 to 40 YARDS! Not too keen on getting read by snoops. I know I know just waut until the battery wears down :-(
    Anyway, good luck to all and best wishes on truly happy motoring, Subaru Style. :-)

Happy Halloween!

David Bleurex
    Somewhere in PA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EmailedWRX.jpg  
    Last edited by David Bleurex; 11-01-2004 at 03:51 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Enjoy your new ride, glad to have you aboard

Make sure to read the stickies and to search the heck out of the board. The WRX is a fun car...but modded, it's unbelievable!

I love teh wagons - didnt get one cause i didnt need it but I just love em - do it up jdm style or however you want - modded wagons = teh most unique subies in my opinion - good color choice too - wrb was mine as well - enjoy!
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

Gotta luv the wagons!
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.