damn hondas!!!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on damn hondas!!!!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i was out and about tonight headed to a buddies house on the freeway. This damn riced out civic ...

damn hondas!!!!!!!

so i was out and about tonight headed to a buddies house on the freeway. This damn riced out civic comes flying up on me and pulls next to me him and his goofy lookin friend staring me down. They down shift and want to play well there is a problem i only have 177miles on the wrx i havent taken it over 4 grand so i step on it in 4th (only to 4 grand ) and stay right on his ass letting on and off the gas hit just over 105 before he hit the breaks and rolls down his window. i told him sorry only have 177miles on her cant race yet he says yeah right his buddie has a rex and thats how he knows he can beat me!!! WTF i just laughed and drove off i wish i had 1000 miles on her and could have left him sitting there scratching his head !!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

keeping the engine at any one speed is what's bad for it. taking it into boost won't do as much harm if your only doin it once or twice. and even then thats problems 100k miles down the road not any time soon. It all depends on how you plan on things if you need that car to last you over 100k then you probably shouldn't race it or mod it even after break in.

$0.02
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.