How to post a pic in a post

This is a discussion on How to post a pic in a post within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Having problems here hope to get answered here. I have posted a few pics of my car along tim ago ...

How to post a pic in a post

Having problems here hope to get answered here. I have posted a few pics of my car along tim ago on the board. Now everytime I go to post a pic of my car in the manage attachment section like I always did, the pop-up says error: the picture has already been uploaded in a certain section where I originally uploaded the picture. My question is now how do I up load pictures that are already uploaded.
    Http://hometown.aol.com/vins87gn/vinnyscars.html 02WRX auto work done by MSPT.net and 02WS6 auto.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

help I can't do it the upload button will not work it was still uploading about 45minutes till I gave up last night.
    Http://hometown.aol.com/vins87gn/vinnyscars.html 02WRX auto work done by MSPT.net and 02WS6 auto.

sounds like it's your computer. All you have to do is find the file, and press upload once. then you should be done
    02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *

look ----->here

scroll down to my reply, and do that. this should help
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...