Just Converted---
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just Converted--- within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to let everyone know i will be poking my nose around the forum. I am sure i will ...

Just Converted---

Just wanted to let everyone know i will be poking my nose around the forum. I am sure i will get plenty of valuable info. I just bought an 05 wrx 12 whole miles on it i am excited i have always been a fan of the dsm have owned 2 i just hope the wrx is as much fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, glad to have you.

wrx is fun stock, but for even more fun, upgrade teh turbo

welcome. post some pix of your new REX over in the Exterior and Appearence section.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

word of advice. stay away from cheap parts. (cai, bov's,this combo results in drowned sparkplugs and screwed O2 sensor's) belive me... oh yea dont dunk the clutch (broken first gear not pretty. (dont ask)

check out VISHNU, PRODRIVE, APS.. Turbo xs is good to.

Congrats. I own a DSM as my primary car and it isn't nearly as much fun to drive. You will enjoy it very much.

welcome! i also have just migrated from the dsm camp to my 02 wrx. i'm amazed at how different the cars are. wrx's are much more computer driven. dsm's were easy, just slap on some mechanical parts and call it a day. different animals.

COBB is a good shop for cheap tuning you can get an access port for around 500 bucks then you just load up the map that meets up the closest to your mods and away you go. I also like them because they tune for power with relaibility. get a used TBE for 600-800 bucks and your at a pretty nice engine set up.

:edit: who is that in your sig turn? I've been meaning to ask.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

so out of all the piggy back systems to run does everyone favor the cobb ap?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.