I'm thinking about buying a Wrx 02 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I'm thinking about buying a Wrx 02 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got my 02 for 14.9 in June There's good deals out there, just be patient about it...

I got my 02 for 14.9 in June There's good deals out there, just be patient about it
    02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by UURX02
    you must not go out much

do a poll and ask the same question:

How many of you launch at every stop light and stop sign you see?

1. all the time
    2. sometimes
    3. barely ever

see how many 1's u get

thanks for the reply guys but my mom decided to not let me trade in the acura Cl because she doesn't like me driving manual. Until next spring or summer i will get it for sure

Did you not see any auto WRXs for sale?
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

how old are you? I don't like to discriminate but a wrx should not be your first performance car. its not that it is hard to drive but it can get you into trouble if you dont pay attention to what you are doing. and if this is going to be your first manual transmission car then you would be wise to test drive and see if you can handle the shoddy syncros they are nowhere near as smooth as my old celicas tranny. sometimes I miss that car. =(

but then I go up magnoila road and remember why this car loves dirt.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

Registered User silver_rex_4eat's Avatar

yeah see about a automatic ...

I got one because my wife also drives the car i have to say it is the most fun i have had in a car. The autos are harder to find since they made alot less but you wont have to worry about getting the car into first gear especially if you buy second hand and dont know the history of the car. Good luck and if you have any questions on the automatics personal message me

chris

Yes my mom finally got annoyed of me and now I get to trade it in for the 5spd wrx There's this one wrx at Ford Dealer my friend told me about since he's a car detailer at the dealership and he says there's a blue 02 wrx with 35k miles on it for 15.5 and i might buy it. I test drove a wrx last friday and it was the best time I ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Racersky
    Yes my mom finally got annoyed of me and now I get to trade it in for the 5spd wrx There's this one wrx at Ford Dealer my friend told me about since he's a car detailer at the dealership and he says there's a blue 02 wrx with 35k miles on it for 15.5 and i might buy it. I test drove a wrx last friday and it was the best time I ever had.
    Sounds like a damn good deal. Keep annoying her.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Hey convince her to get me one too
    Randy
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Aspen White

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12