New Owner

This is a discussion on New Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys... just baught a blue pearl 05' WRX today... so i need help... i manage a perfomance shop out ...

New Owner

hey guys...

just baught a blue pearl 05' WRX today... so i need help... i manage a perfomance shop out in bridgewater MA. i can get parts cheep if anyone needs anything get a hold of me, but the reason im putting this up... is basically... cheepest upgrade with the best power gains. im new to the forced induction world... so i dont know much, and as far as forums im a newb too!

so go easy on me! thanks guys

your new buddy Roland

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club..congrats on the new car...easiest way to go for mod is exhaust...get downpipe/uppipe with catback and a reflash...that way you'll be at stage 2 have about 60 more whp than stock and the car feels like a bat out of hell compared to the stock car...if i were you i'd break it in first..enjoy the stock power than get your mods on and put a grin on your face when it feels so much better.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

yup
    turboback exhaust,
    downpipe
    uppipe
    and an ECU reflash
    would get your car going much quicker

but i agree w/ awdturbowrx .. keep it stock for a lil bit just in case...
    you'll be having fun w/ a stock wrx anyway only bc u did say it was your first time w/ the forced induction... what was your previous car? just wondering..
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

welcome, let the mods begin

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome...and Enjoy! Im sure you'll get all kinds of ideas for modds here! Do searches for anything you have questions..on! This site has alot of info! Good luck with you car!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES