Newb Rex's Rep

This is a discussion on Newb Rex's Rep within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, I'm a def newb to this forum. Just checkin in to say " Fear the Beast"...

Newb Rex's Rep

Hey all, I'm a def newb to this forum. Just checkin in to say " Fear the Beast"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool, welcome aboard!

Rep La Selva

Who are you trying to fool Serious sammy. Every one knows you have a 93' carolla. If you call 115 HP a beast then your Seriously Bert, stop playing around on a forum for real cars. PS your post on steering wheels is a mockery of clubWRX.net please take your childish games to the Evo site.
    Last edited by Z- Rex; 10-30-2004 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z- Rex
    Who are you trying to fool Serious sammy. Every one knows you have a 93' carolla. If you call 115 HP a beast then your Seriously Bert, stop playing around on a forum for real cars. PS your post on steering wheels in a mockery of clubWRX.net please take your childish games to the Evo site.
    Well if I had a '93 "carolla" I would be the only one in the world, but if I had a '93 "COROLLA", then it would be a different story. Seriously Ernie,my post on steering wheels was meant to be a mockery. Get over yourself and take a chill pill man.

Sorry I spelled your frickin car wrong but as I remember it's not even yours. Come on, first you rep an STI, then you deny that you drive your sisters Corolla. Thats low Bert.

Sorry I spelled your frickin car wrong but as I remember it's not even yours. Come on, first you rep an STI, then you deny that you drive your sisters Corolla. Thats low Bert.
    My sister died when she was a baby...thanks alot

Rep La Selva

Last edited by CruznRex; 10-21-2004 at 10:19 PM.