Newb Rex's Rep
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Newb Rex's Rep within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, I'm a def newb to this forum. Just checkin in to say " Fear the Beast"...

Newb Rex's Rep

Hey all, I'm a def newb to this forum. Just checkin in to say " Fear the Beast"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool, welcome aboard!

Rep La Selva

Who are you trying to fool Serious sammy. Every one knows you have a 93' carolla. If you call 115 HP a beast then your Seriously Bert, stop playing around on a forum for real cars. PS your post on steering wheels is a mockery of clubWRX.net please take your childish games to the Evo site.
    Last edited by Z- Rex; 10-30-2004 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z- Rex
    Who are you trying to fool Serious sammy. Every one knows you have a 93' carolla. If you call 115 HP a beast then your Seriously Bert, stop playing around on a forum for real cars. PS your post on steering wheels in a mockery of clubWRX.net please take your childish games to the Evo site.
    Well if I had a '93 "carolla" I would be the only one in the world, but if I had a '93 "COROLLA", then it would be a different story. Seriously Ernie,my post on steering wheels was meant to be a mockery. Get over yourself and take a chill pill man.

Sorry I spelled your frickin car wrong but as I remember it's not even yours. Come on, first you rep an STI, then you deny that you drive your sisters Corolla. Thats low Bert.

Sorry I spelled your frickin car wrong but as I remember it's not even yours. Come on, first you rep an STI, then you deny that you drive your sisters Corolla. Thats low Bert.
    My sister died when she was a baby...thanks alot

Rep La Selva

Last edited by CruznRex; 10-21-2004 at 10:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.