turn signal problems...

This is a discussion on turn signal problems... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And it seems it might be driver induced. I have searched, and found nothing on this subject here on the ...

turn signal problems...

And it seems it might be driver induced. I have searched, and found nothing on this subject here on the forums, or the dealership. Sometimes when I use my turn signal I bump off the lights. Now this has not happend at night yet, and the car does have daytime running lights ( I believe) I am worried about the fact that my tail lights will turn off though. Could my rotating knob on the end of the turn signal stalk be to loose? Or is it the product of my uncordination? The dealer rep for the costco program I went through keeps looking at me like Im a dumb ass.

I love my new car. I went and did some puddle jumping n got her dirty. Still lovely. Sigh.

05 wrblue WRX mit moonroof und gooties

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, the way you turn it from "brights" to regular headlights, you push the turn-signal handle towards the dash, and then away from the dash to turn off brights. Is that what you think you are doing?

yep, but its the rotating knob on the end of the stalk that keeps moving around on me. Come to think of it, I have not used my brights yet, except for accidently hitting them on sometimes when I use the signal. Not much use for them here with all the traffic. Now if I could just get some time in the mountains

bring it in to the dealership and get it looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnWRX
    bring it in to the dealership and get it looked at.
    I think your right...
    Its going in next wed. Rats, now I will be without it for a day.

05 wrblue WRX mit moonroof und gooties