whee!

This is a discussion on whee! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, i just got a (demo) new 2004 wrx, and i figured that now would be an appropriate time ...

whee!

hey guys, i just got a (demo) new 2004 wrx, and i figured that now would be an appropriate time to put out a first post. this is basically my first car, after many years of looking through used auto classifieds online and begging, i somehow lucked out and ended up with a blue 5-speed wrx. this is also the first manual car that i've driven, and this forum was great for learning some tips. anyways, i'm glad i found such an awesome forum full of subaru freaks.. whee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats and welcome to the best Subaru forum there is.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

^^^^^^^^^
    What he said. This is a great forum with some of hte nicest members that are always willing to help you. Its a great place nad are kinda lie a big family in the way that we rib eachother from time to time. Have fun, enjoy the car, and be careful.

Oh yes, one more thing, the search button will beyour friend. I figured Id tell you nicely before someone flamed you
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Holla! Glad to hear it all came true for you, I love when the pieces just fit together and stuff starts happening that makes you happy.

~Tim

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club....

Enjoy... You'll find many, many answers to most of your questions when it comes to the WRX here! We're all nice too! Have fun....
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES