Sold my Vr4 got My WRX

This is a discussion on Sold my Vr4 got My WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yep... vr4 is gone. I'm now the proud owner of a WRB 05 WRX. This lil car really impresses me, ...

VR4

Sold my Vr4 got My WRX

Yep... vr4 is gone. I'm now the proud owner of a WRB 05 WRX. This lil car really impresses me, the suspension feels so good and the steering feedback is really smooth and sensitive. While the car is slower than the vr4 Its a lot of fn to drive. The WRB got quite a bit of attention driving from San Diego to Orange County. My plans for the car are 17in Black wheels, mild body kit, HIDs, lowering springs, and possibly tint. Of course after I graduate in June I plan to void the warranty and then void it some more. I noticed there is a $5k bullet proof tranny available for this car, to me nothing could be more encouraging. For you guys that know vr4's, you know how the tranny enjoys tearing synchros and there is no beefy tranny available. Ah well it feels great to join the ranks, hope to see some of you guys at the SoCal meets... you have those right?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats!

Look at the regional forums down below for the SoCal meets. I am sure they have a fair share of them out there.
    2002 Impreza 2.5RS