thinking about getting an sti

This is a discussion on thinking about getting an sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up all...currently i drive an '03 spec-v...and its fun and all, but my bro is in a jam and ...

thinking about getting an sti

whats up all...currently i drive an '03 spec-v...and its fun and all, but my bro is in a jam and im most likely giving him my spec-v. i was just wondering if there were any issues concerning the '04, '05 sti's, and what they might be. also is there anything that makes you guys wish u didn't get this car? thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DubbleURX
    whats up all...currently i drive an '03 spec-v...and its fun and all, but my bro is in a jam and im most likely giving him my spec-v. i was just wondering if there were any issues concerning the '04, '05 sti's, and what they might be. also is there anything that makes you guys wish u didn't get this car? thanks in advance
    scroll the board and it'll tell you everything about the car. Check the STI section here . Tons of useful information there. Honestly though, I hate my STI with a passion and wish I still drove my girlfriends 03 Spec V. Stick to getting another V. Way better. Way better because it costs 15 thousand less and you can park it anywhere and not worry of the dents. I hate getting my STI dented so I park real far from the entrance of stores and even avoid busy stores or parking lots . . Nah, the Sti is da bomb!!! No regrets except for the lack of power

I went from a modded 02 to an STi and it is a great, great car. I have zero complaints.

I am not aware of any major problems. If you can afford it, do it. Best bang for the buck (IMO ).
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC_Obsessed
    I went from a modded 02 to an STi and it is a great, great car. I have zero complaints.

I am not aware of any major problems. If you can afford it, do it. Best bang for the buck (IMO ).
    same here
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

tan
    my roommate is trying to sell his 04 STI... (can't afford it...with long travel visiting friends and family and gas prices)