New Cgm Wrx Owner Inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on New Cgm Wrx Owner Inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys im new here just got an 05' CGM WRX, and i love it. i had a few questions ...

New Cgm Wrx Owner Inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys im new here just got an 05' CGM WRX, and i love it. i had a few questions for you guys, first is this the only forum for wrx owners? i am used to honda-tech with 100k+ members im not saying this isnt a good forum i am just wondering if there is something bigger? second im wondering if somone has and HKS HI-Power or RS*R GT2 exhuast they want to sell i am going post in the wanted section too but i just wanted it to get that out there.
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the search button is your friend for finding things

OMG thanks dude i know! what makes you think i didnt search? wow what a welcome, lol!

smart ass

i hate retarded replys like that, you need to buy a honda again and leave here, all i was trying to do was help, if i remember correctly you did say you were NEW, remember?
    all of us here help one another anyway we can, and in my opinion we all try to help in someway. thanks for the retard reply

Battle of the newbs! Anyways the for sale forums is a great place to find stuff cheap ive used it lots!. Also www.nasioc.com is the biggest baddest Impreza board out there but try to lurk more than post they can be brutal. Also Welcome.
    Honda's are like tampons every P---y has one.

and i hate ****s like you! i have been on forums for the last 5 years i am in no way a newbie to forums just on this particular one. i know how to "search" and maybe i wouldnt have responded so bluntly and rudly if you hadnt come off as a "know it all" thats out to make all new guys with questions look retarded!

Wow thats a nice avatar, but a horrible attitude Ducatis are great bikes though.

I dont think he is a newb at all to forums and searching. Im not, and i dont see where in his post he would have needed to search, other than for the exhaust, but he even said he was going to repost that in the right section..

Shame this stuff happens....but it happens anywhere from gixxer.com to jbody.org.

He isnt a newb perse, but he is a newb to our forum, and i meant no offense i just thought it was funny. I never mentioned anything about a search button and if i recall correctly i pointed out nasioc to you. If you wanna take it as being rude whatever im sorry that you tthink that way. GL with ur scooby and best of luck.
    Honda's are like tampons every P---y has one.

no no no i wasnt talking about you the other guy up there with the ducati in his avatar! sorry for the misunderstanding!

here are some pics, sorry for crappy quality 1mp doesnt rep. the color too well and i know looking at a stock wrx aint that cool either but anyways here there they are!