Its great to know this forum site!

This is a discussion on Its great to know this forum site! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi there, I am not too sure if I am the only Singaporean here in this forum but am I ...

Its great to know this forum site!

Hi there, I am not too sure if I am the only Singaporean here in this forum but am I gald to find this super kick butt Subaru lovers site!

Subaru is tearing down the roads in Singapore as well. We are actually have a competion here (starting on the 30th Oct) whereby competitors would rest their hands on the 4 pieces of STIs...the last man standing to keep his/her hand on the car will drive the car home! I am still trying my luck to qualify for the comp!

Anyway, I myself drives a 99 sportzwagon (pic as in my avatar)...wagons are super rare in Singapore as most people preferred the normal sedan make. So this makes my car super eye catching...

Well, its good to be here and I would certianly would like to learn more from the brudders in there...

peace out!
    Its Has To Be A Wagon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

woah ..welcome...i wish they had that competition here!
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    woah ..welcome...i wish they had that competition here!
    Oh..this is not the first year we are having such competition..this is already the third year..i lost the chance to qualify for the last 2 years..this year, I must make it!
    Its Has To Be A Wagon!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyGoldy
    Oh..this is not the first year we are having such competition..this is already the third year..i lost the chance to qualify for the last 2 years..this year, I must make it!
    good luck
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    good luck
    Thanks buddy..its not easy to qualify in the competition..you have to call into the radio station....only if your call is being picked up, then you qualify...

the last winner...spent near 4 days with his hand on the car..
    Its Has To Be A Wagon!