bye bye civic

This is a discussion on bye bye civic within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well i've decided to sell my 03 honda civic and go with a wrx, the only problem i have is ...

bye bye civic

well i've decided to sell my 03 honda civic and go with a wrx, the only problem i have is i dont know if i want white or blue.
    I liked my civic a lot but i decided instead of putting a turbo in that i should just go with the subaru and get the awd and turbo all together.

here are some pics of my civic... click here
    i know most of you will think its ricey but i tried to keep it as clean as possible.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The car looks clean and tastefull, but I don't much care for the doors or the decklid

Having come from the same "lot" so to say, I can tell you that going from a civic (6th gen for me) to a WRX is a night and day difference, both for fun and for handling. Don't get me wrong. I loved my old EX for what it was and had fun with it. I was looking into a B18 swap and maybe a JRSC eventually. I was told to just go out and test drive a WRX by a buddy of mine. I did and just ended up loving the car's personality and its performance right off the lot. I could go on but I will just keep it short...

I don't think you would regret the change.
    James

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

i know i wont regret the change... i've been wanting a wrx for awhile now and i think its time to do something about it
    the civic has been a good car for the past year but i just want something better now

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-games
    Having come from the same "lot" so to say, I can tell you that going from a civic (6th gen for me) to a WRX is a night and day difference, both for fun and for handling. Don't get me wrong. I loved my old EX for what it was and had fun with it. I was looking into a B18 swap and maybe a JRSC eventually. I was told to just go out and test drive a WRX by a buddy of mine. I did and just ended up loving the car's personality and its performance right off the lot. I could go on but I will just keep it short...

I don't think you would regret the change.
    x2... except I came from an accord. One test drive with the WRX and I couldn't stop smiling, it's like a drug.

mean looking civic!

welcome!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by slappyhoohah
    well i've decided to sell my 03 honda civic and go with a wrx, the only problem i have is i dont know if i want white or blue.
    I liked my civic a lot but i decided instead of putting a turbo in that i should just go with the subaru and get the awd and turbo all together.

here are some pics of my civic... click here
    i know most of you will think its ricey but i tried to keep it as clean as possible.
    I kind of like the eyelids. Makes it look better than than stock.
    How much money did you put into that car??

As for the WRX, good choice and good luck. Aspen White and WR Blue are both good colors, but I'd go with Aspen White

welcome to the club
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

that is by far the hottest looking civic i've ever seen.......but without an engine swap its a cow...welcome to the dark side...

Hi & Welcome. very nice civic you have. ( go for WR Blue )

Pete.
    WR Blue 02 WRX

Cant wait to get rid of my Eclipse (well i can because i still love it) to get a WRX, but soon enough i'll have one.

i had an 01 eclipse before my civic... fun cars

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    I think the only ricey thing about your civic is the trunklid and vertical doors. Other than that it was really clean and VERY mean. That's probably one of the hottest looking civics I've seen. but it's no WRX.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|