Dropping a line...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dropping a line... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's going on people? I'm a Dodge Neon enthusiast from the Pocono's, Pa currently driving/modding two Neon's, but I have ...

Dropping a line...

What's going on people?

I'm a Dodge Neon enthusiast from the Pocono's, Pa currently driving/modding two Neon's, but I have begun to gain interest in the WRX's which is why I am here. Not here to flame or cause any trouble

Looking forward to shooting the sh*t and learning more about the cars you guys drive.

Jason

98 Plymouth Neon turbo - 208 whp/220 ft-lbs torque @ 10 psi 13.7@106mph 2.3 60' time (I need practice lol)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, welcome to the club!

Sweet car, that thing looks stealth.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

very stealth , good job, how much did the whole turbo setup run?

Quote Originally Posted by psychoskip
    very stealth , good job, how much did the whole turbo setup run?
    I have to credit the original owner of the car who did a hell of a job in parts selection, workmanship, and tuning. If I recall correctly, he invested about $5,000 in the turbo and fuel system. Throw in another $1,000 for stage III axles, $350 for the 4 puck unsprung clutch.

I usually prefer not to buy a car that is modified so heavily, but after getting to know the owner and seeing how knowledgeable he was... I couldn't pass the deal up Paid $4,000 for the car which had 44,000 original miles.

Right now the car is down for the winter, I have forged connecting rods, low comp. JE pistons/rings and a few other goodies waiting for the spring to go in.

Take care guys,
    Jay

Very cool sleeper! You could really do some ego damage with that puppy!

Super Sleeper!!

Welcome to the forum!
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.