New 2005 WRX Wagon owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New 2005 WRX Wagon owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This forum looks like a great place for info and ideas. I have been lurking for the past few weeks ...

New 2005 WRX Wagon owner

This forum looks like a great place for info and ideas. I have been lurking for the past few weeks while I have been shopping. I was originally looking at used 04s with mileage under 10k, but the dealerships started pushing me into the 2005s. I found a dealership that offered me a deal that I couldn't pass up. I just signed on the car tonight.

I am getting a 2005 WRX Platinum Silver Metallic Sport Wagon with 5-speed manual transmission and no options, although I may call and have them install a bumper cover before I pick up the car. The price was $20,800 plus tax, fees, etc, to a total of about $22,150. The car had 35 miles on the odometer before I drove it tonight.

I have been working on cars for the past 8 years or so. My first vehicles were motorcycles, then I got a Jeep Wrangler that I just sold last year, then another Jeep (an old Wagoneer), and most recently a 91 Mazda Protege.

I'm very excited, but not quite sure what to make of my first new vehicle purchase. My head is still spinning. I don't plan on any major modifications in the near future, but I would like to upgrade the audio system. I look forward to learning a lot more about the great car I just bought. Hell, I'm just looking forward to driving it every day!
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats. I've had my wagon for over 2 years and never regretted it. There are a blast. Drive it stock for a while, because once you start to mod, its hard to stop!

Way nice deal! Enjoy the ride and the forum!

<does let's go red sox chant & clap>

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Hey congrads on the new scoob! I've had my wagon for a few months now, and I love the whole sleeper aspect it carries.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.