New 2005 WRX Wagon owner

This is a discussion on New 2005 WRX Wagon owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This forum looks like a great place for info and ideas. I have been lurking for the past few weeks ...

New 2005 WRX Wagon owner

This forum looks like a great place for info and ideas. I have been lurking for the past few weeks while I have been shopping. I was originally looking at used 04s with mileage under 10k, but the dealerships started pushing me into the 2005s. I found a dealership that offered me a deal that I couldn't pass up. I just signed on the car tonight.

I am getting a 2005 WRX Platinum Silver Metallic Sport Wagon with 5-speed manual transmission and no options, although I may call and have them install a bumper cover before I pick up the car. The price was $20,800 plus tax, fees, etc, to a total of about $22,150. The car had 35 miles on the odometer before I drove it tonight.

I have been working on cars for the past 8 years or so. My first vehicles were motorcycles, then I got a Jeep Wrangler that I just sold last year, then another Jeep (an old Wagoneer), and most recently a 91 Mazda Protege.

I'm very excited, but not quite sure what to make of my first new vehicle purchase. My head is still spinning. I don't plan on any major modifications in the near future, but I would like to upgrade the audio system. I look forward to learning a lot more about the great car I just bought. Hell, I'm just looking forward to driving it every day!
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats. I've had my wagon for over 2 years and never regretted it. There are a blast. Drive it stock for a while, because once you start to mod, its hard to stop!

Way nice deal! Enjoy the ride and the forum!

<does let's go red sox chant & clap>

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Hey congrads on the new scoob! I've had my wagon for a few months now, and I love the whole sleeper aspect it carries.
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5