Four days...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Four days... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Signed the lines today, pic it up Wed....sweet! My first WRX "experience"....Got a good deal on a 04 sedan, in ...

Arrow Four days...

Signed the lines today, pic it up Wed....sweet! My first WRX "experience"....Got a good deal on a 04 sedan, in my favorite color - (please don't pull me over) Blue
    Now I know where to go with any and all my questions..Later....
    BluStreek

"...nothing happend in the past, it happend NOW...nothing will happen in the future, it happens NOW....NOW is all we ever really have....."

"Live fast, be happy, have fun!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

thanx..very excited!!

Can't wait to enjoy my rex! I'll be back here later in the week to try to put into words what you guys (n' girls) already know..... This is gonna B fun!!!
    BluStreek

"...nothing happend in the past, it happend NOW...nothing will happen in the future, it happens NOW....NOW is all we ever really have....."

Hi, congrats on your WRX

Pete.
    WR Blue 02 WRX

Welcome! I too recently (about 5 months ago) bought an 04 blue sedan - you won't be disappointed - trust me - oh an cops love world rally blue so be careful - my friend has a silver one and he never gets dirty looks but I get death glares all the time in my car - ooohh and make sure to take really good care of the paint job- royal/darker colors require more upkeep than white or silver - wax and polish frequently and NEVER go to a carwash - subaru paint is the only thing about the cars that I think is crap - nice colors - bad quality - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

paint woes?

Thanks all for the greetings! And thanks Danbob for the heads-up about exterior care - I'll have to look into that a little further. I want to make sure the rex not only runs good, but looks BAD too!! I HAD to get the car in WR Blue, it's so eye catching.

If anyone else has any useful tips/advise for this "newbaru", I'm all ears....

Thanx!
    BluStreek

winter is coming

By the way - How are these WRX's in the snow?? We get a TON of it up here in central new york!
    BluStreek

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.