Hi, newbie wagon owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hi, newbie wagon owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm also a proud owner of a 04 wagon. This weekend I'm having a stereo installed and will let you ...

I'm also a proud owner of a 04 wagon. This weekend I'm having a stereo installed and will let you know how it goes. I'm putting in a pair of mb quart pce216's up front and will let you know what was required to make those fit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome...

Nice to see that you already love the car.... I fell in love the moment I drove mine!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Thanks!

Yah, I love it I really liked my 98 outback sport but this one has more power hehe. It's my favorite color too,blue the last one was the standard two tone silver/green...ok but this is better.

I managed to get the diamond audio 6.5's in the front doors with little problem, made some spacers out of 3/4 inch mdf. I actually mounted the crossovers inside the door panel, right behind where the controls for the windows are...LOTS of room there. I used heavy duty velcro so you can remove the crossovers from the panel if you need to work on the door and not have the wires in the way. ACK, I hate using the factory speaker wire but I dont feel like squirming some nice stuff through the doors right now

So far so good. I have a little rattle in the pass door, I think its by the speaker. Might need to trim that plastic on the door by the spearker a little like suggested in some threads. Also got my ol'trusty kenwood mask x811 head unit in, with the legacy door pocket, this is the fourth car this has been in . Works great but I think it might be time to upgrade to something newer.....after some rear swaybar upgrades.

Thanks to all for the welcomes...this is a great place to learn from.

Kalman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12