New To Alabama
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New To Alabama within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Howdy Y'all. Just thought I'd practice that. I'm not new to the board, though I haven't posted much, or for ...

New To Alabama

Howdy Y'all. Just thought I'd practice that.

I'm not new to the board, though I haven't posted much, or for some time. Got busy finding myself a new job. Was sucessful in doing so, and am now living in Alabama. Moved here from New Hampshire. Really don't know my way around yet, though I've seen a few rex's around.

Mine's pretty easy to spot, since it's got NH plates, and a messed up hood. It was just my luck that the one thing that went wrong with my move, was that the company shipping my car, messed up. Car in front of mine came loose, and came down on my hood. Thankfully, that's all that's messed up, and it goes to the shop on Monday.

If there's anyone here from Alabama, just say hello. I don't know many people here yet, but the people on this board at least have great taste in cars

-Erin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome back

yo wut up where in alabama r u at

Hey whats up neighbor? What part of ALA you living in? I live close to the Opelika and Auburn area... If you see me say hi, won;t miss me white 06 WRX tr w/ STI Spoiler and license plate that says 06WRX
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Thumbs up Welcome to Ala

Welcome to the redneck state!!! What part are you from? There are plenty of Subie owners here so welcome and congrats.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.