New to the site

View Poll Results: Smooth Operator or Grungy Moutain Man

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah I keep teh mug clean most days.

1 50.00%
  • No I can't grow enough hair on my face to worry about it.

0 0%
  • I rock a goat/soul-patch/chops/etc. cause I don't know it went out of style in the last decade.

1 50.00%
  • I like teh bewbies too!

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

This is a discussion on New to the site within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all, I am new to the site, althought I have been surfing the site for a few weeks now, ...

New to the site

Hi all,

I am new to the site, althought I have been surfing the site for a few weeks now, I like what I see so far, and hope to be a part of the Subbbie family soon. I am going WRX shopping this week wish me luck. Right now I drive a modded 97 cavalier with a ton of stuff done to it. I have owned a awd gsx b4, but I have heard it is way diff than subaru awd. Well I will find out soon!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome, man! You mind sharing with us what mods you've done to your Cavalier?

Welcome & good luck

Pete.
    WR Blue 02 WRX

Thanks guys. Well there is so much done to it, I have a body kit, lowered 2" 17 tenzo rims, custom interior with a tv, racing seats, rear seats matching the fronts, 3 amps 2 audioban subs, custom system, full exhaust pulleys, headers, nitrous, intake, and a bunch of little stuff. Here is a link to my cardomain.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/chevycav47

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Crump
    Thanks guys. Well there is so much done to it, I have a body kit, lowered 2" 17 tenzo rims, custom interior with a tv, racing seats, rear seats matching the fronts, 3 amps 2 audioban subs, custom system, full exhaust pulleys, headers, nitrous, intake, and a bunch of little stuff. Here is a link to my cardomain.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/chevycav47
    He said nitrous!!!!! I like him already!!!!!
    Thank you for not saying naaaawzzz