Aloha from Vegas

This is a discussion on Aloha from Vegas within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sup peoples....newb here interested in getting a WRX.....sites look fun and informative....

Aloha from Vegas

Sup peoples....newb here interested in getting a WRX.....sites look fun and informative.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome!!!!

also, we have meetups for us vegas wrx & sti owners over at in & out every thursday nights around 8pm. you should come by and check it out if you ever get the chance even if you dont have a wrx yet.

and if you cant make it out to the meets, then at least check us out on the net: FLAT 4

wassup fng 3887, Aloha to you too! making some money there? I gotta go there so that I can come back rich and one day own a fleet of STI's

Complete Newbie- just wanted to hello

Hi everyone-

Time to check out all the posts and learn something!

Thumbs up

Welcome,

What prompted you to join? Owner, future owner, just bored?

Later, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome,

Got one yet, or just shopping?

You'll find us a fun crowd with way too much time on our hands (as evident in the Off Topic forum.)

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Chicago- Joined for a few reasons

I joined this forum because my bro-in-law has a 02 wrx wagon, heavily modded and got me thinking; it may be my next car.

Plus, he gave me a lot of parts; he wants me to join his "craziness" so I can use the $$ from selling the parts to add to the down payment!

I just have no idea how to describe the parts he gave me. Intercoolers, stainless steel pipes, hood scoops etc. I'm hoping to read and learn; mostly i want to find out how to make mine go faster than his wrx-lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglydog
    Plus, he gave me a lot of parts; he wants me to join his "craziness Intercoolers, stainless steel pipes, hood scoops etc. I'm hoping to read and learn; mostly i want to find out how to make mine go faster than his wrx-lol.
    Take a look at the stickies in the technical forum. There are links to an amazing amount of information in there that can hopefully answer any question you might have. Second option is the seach function up there at the top of your screen. I you can't find what you're looking for, ask in the appropriate forum, and you'll get some great help.

Here's a money saving tip. Buy a used beater Civic, take all those WRX parts your brother-in-law gave you, and either super glue them on your car, or stick them in empty spaces under the hood! Then get stickers and put all over it and you'll have the FastAr HondUh EvAr!!!!111111

Just kiddin' ya. We love our ricer friends. It keeps people from raggin' on us!

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

youre ugly. dog.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

Lol

You forgot to mention the 2 things that will make that Honda go supersonic: a empty can of Coffee can on exhaust tip (the 10 lb. Costco one) and a wing from a 747 as a spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by smorris
    Take a look at the stickies in the technical forum. There are links to an amazing amount of information in there that can hopefully answer any question you might have. Second option is the seach function up there at the top of your screen. I you can't find what you're looking for, ask in the appropriate forum, and you'll get some great help.

Here's a money saving tip. Buy a used beater Civic, take all those WRX parts your brother-in-law gave you, and either super glue them on your car, or stick them in empty spaces under the hood! Then get stickers and put all over it and you'll have the FastAr HondUh EvAr!!!!111111

Just kiddin' ya. We love our ricer friends. It keeps people from raggin' on us!

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    ALoHa....Brah! Howz it?

Welcome .........
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Quote Originally Posted by DjMarkOne
    welcome!!!!

also, we have meetups for us vegas wrx & sti owners over at in & out every thursday nights around 8pm. you should come by and check it out if you ever get the chance even if you dont have a wrx yet.

and if you cant make it out to the meets, then at least check us out on the net: FLAT 4
    thanks dude....i'll try to make it out one day...i dont wanna roll in a integra and be hated on .....anyways i wanna learn more about wrx's before i roll out

Welcome.
    WR Blue 02 WRX