New to forum - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New to forum within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 302@12psi He couldnt handle a real sports car. 20inch rims yo!@!!!! I hate you...

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    He couldnt handle a real sports car. 20inch rims yo!@!!!!
    I hate you
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    The short story: I originally wanted the Z but got the WRX because I thought I should get a 4 door. Later I realized I could get away without. The main reason: Basically I wanted something, a little quicker and NA that I could be happy with stock. (Even if I ended up modding the the Z anyway) If I could have afforded a new STi its fairly likely I would have gotten that. A lot of it was just silly justification, but I loved the Z when it came out and just really wanted to get one.

Both are great cars but very different with different purposes.

Thanks for the input, I actually did the opposite. I shoulda gotten the wrx because i need the space and that was my first choice anyways.The z takes **** load of money to mod as well. I dont know something about the 350z won me over. I test drove the wrx and it was great. I still want a wrx.

Quote Originally Posted by -kj- View Post
    Thanks for the input, I actually did the opposite. I shoulda gotten the wrx because i need the space and that was my first choice anyways.The z takes **** load of money to mod as well. I dont know something about the 350z won me over. I test drove the wrx and it was great. I still want a wrx.
    Yeah if you want to mod the WRX is hands down a 100% the way to go. You can get a much faster WRX for a lot less money, stage 2 will beats Z. I was shocked when I saw the prices for Z mods, but I'm not planning to do a lot so it works out alright.

Plus the Subaru community is a lot better. It seems alot of Z owners are less into performance more into to silly things like drifting, 20 inch rims and stretched tires. which is why I'm still here.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Yeah if you want to mod the WRX is hands down a 100% the way to go. You can get a much faster WRX for a lot less money, stage 2 will beats Z. I was shocked when I saw the prices for Z mods, but I'm not planning to do a lot so it works out alright.

Plus the Subaru community is a lot better. It seems alot of Z owners are less into performance more into to silly things like drifting, 20 inch rims and stretched tires. which is why I'm still here.
    Yea, i was too late to figure it out . So far.. the subaru community seems great! There are alot of Z owners who do the 20's... and not really into modding because its too much. Drifting,drag, track, I love it all. At least for the z's the tires fit ive seen scrapers and muscle cars trying to go to big/wide that the tires stick out on the sides. Im not trying to argue or whatever, i appreciate both cars. Thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.