New to forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New to forum within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 302@12psi He couldnt handle a real sports car. 20inch rims yo!@!!!! I hate you...

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    He couldnt handle a real sports car. 20inch rims yo!@!!!!
    I hate you
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    The short story: I originally wanted the Z but got the WRX because I thought I should get a 4 door. Later I realized I could get away without. The main reason: Basically I wanted something, a little quicker and NA that I could be happy with stock. (Even if I ended up modding the the Z anyway) If I could have afforded a new STi its fairly likely I would have gotten that. A lot of it was just silly justification, but I loved the Z when it came out and just really wanted to get one.

Both are great cars but very different with different purposes.

Thanks for the input, I actually did the opposite. I shoulda gotten the wrx because i need the space and that was my first choice anyways.The z takes **** load of money to mod as well. I dont know something about the 350z won me over. I test drove the wrx and it was great. I still want a wrx.

Quote Originally Posted by -kj- View Post
    Thanks for the input, I actually did the opposite. I shoulda gotten the wrx because i need the space and that was my first choice anyways.The z takes **** load of money to mod as well. I dont know something about the 350z won me over. I test drove the wrx and it was great. I still want a wrx.
    Yeah if you want to mod the WRX is hands down a 100% the way to go. You can get a much faster WRX for a lot less money, stage 2 will beats Z. I was shocked when I saw the prices for Z mods, but I'm not planning to do a lot so it works out alright.

Plus the Subaru community is a lot better. It seems alot of Z owners are less into performance more into to silly things like drifting, 20 inch rims and stretched tires. which is why I'm still here.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Yeah if you want to mod the WRX is hands down a 100% the way to go. You can get a much faster WRX for a lot less money, stage 2 will beats Z. I was shocked when I saw the prices for Z mods, but I'm not planning to do a lot so it works out alright.

Plus the Subaru community is a lot better. It seems alot of Z owners are less into performance more into to silly things like drifting, 20 inch rims and stretched tires. which is why I'm still here.
    Yea, i was too late to figure it out . So far.. the subaru community seems great! There are alot of Z owners who do the 20's... and not really into modding because its too much. Drifting,drag, track, I love it all. At least for the z's the tires fit ive seen scrapers and muscle cars trying to go to big/wide that the tires stick out on the sides. Im not trying to argue or whatever, i appreciate both cars. Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12