The Introduction - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on The Introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome, I've got a black 2002 also. Mine still looks stock... heheheh. Check my mod list for inspiration(and an explanation ...

Welcome, I've got a black 2002 also. Mine still looks stock... heheheh. Check my mod list for inspiration(and an explanation of the "heheheh"), the car was quick until last saturday when I broke 2nd gear. RA gearset is backordered, so I'm waiting. Get your Subie to Stage 2 ASAP, it's honestly the best bang for the buck - IMHO.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A Tien fella eh? I actually ran SS's on my DSM. Great great Setup. Only thing i didn't have the EDFC. That is a very impressive list. Nice gun btw.

thanks for the welcome!
    Don't put you're foot on the accelerator until you're sure you won't have to take it off. - Jackie Stewart

Welcome to the club. Don't listen to them. Keep the BOV if you like the sound. 99% of the people on these boards just recite info like a parrot, I'd advise in researching it and making your own decision.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post
    Welcome to the club. Don't listen to them. Keep the BOV if you like the sound. 99% of the people on these boards just recite info like a parrot, I'd advise in researching it and making your own decision.
    Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm really not partial to BOV's or not, it's there, I'm not going to worry to much. I'm not going to be driving to agressive yet to really need to be concerned. Though I am still worried about EGT's and Cat's, so I'm dumping those pronto!
    Don't put you're foot on the accelerator until you're sure you won't have to take it off. - Jackie Stewart

My apologies, in all of the hay day of getting things with the car settled, I didn't post a pic of the car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX.jpg  

nice looking bugeye! Not a fan of the rims, but if you like em, go with it!

John
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Just for clarification.

I HATE THE D**M RIMS! hehehe I plan on putting on a set of FN-01's or some sort of BBS. The Shiny "jack@$$" wheels go to my fiance's malibu. she think's they're cute.

Good choice on ditching the chrome wheels. I personally am a big fan of BBS wheels (hence my avatar), but I think FN-01's would be a good choice as well. My vote would go towards '04 STi take-offs, or if you're on a budget like me, BBS RK's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12