new to wrx
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on new to wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my name is eric and i work at wallace imports in johnson city( i sell subaru) i just purchased a ...

new to wrx

my name is eric and i work at wallace imports in johnson city( i sell subaru)
    i just purchased a wrx tr and installed a spt exhaust and intake. i will be doing alot mro in the near future. hope to meet some other owners in my area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the forum.
    Turbo Lag is just a courtesy head start.
    <==== dad's ltd. sti #300 of 800 (cobb stg 2 with TBE, spt intake and heat shield) magically fast!!!
    currently Stolen: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 6sp. CAI, DC sports strut tower bar, STS, headers.
    currently pissed that it was stolen 2/23/08 @ around 1:30ish

looking for a wrx or sti really soon after May 4th. less than 60k miles and less than 20k

Welcome

welcome! i love my spt intake and exhaust - i cant wait to get a downpipe and an AP2.0
    Fender + WRX > Fender + VW...

Quote Originally Posted by fenderwrx View Post
    welcome! i love my spt intake and exhaust - i cant wait to get a downpipe and an AP2.0
    I love my spt intake and exhaust as well, can't wait til I get an STi

is your spt exhaust kind of quiet? i've never heard it from outside the car because im always driving it, but it seems quiet compared to when im riding in my friend's 06 sti. is it louder on the STI or is it because i have a moderate exhaust leak? haha

is your spt exhaust kind of quiet? i've never heard it from outside the car because im always driving it, but it seems quiet compared to when im riding in my friend's 06 sti. is it louder on the STI or is it because i have a moderate exhaust leak? haha
    I have never heard what my car sounds like from the outside I am the only person that drives it.

yeah, and yours might sound either a little quieter or a little bit higher pitched because your displacement is .5 liter smaller than me. i dont know, i think its jsut me being picky, but yeah i get my leak fixed on saturday and hopefully it'll be louder then

Hopefully I am content with mine and the whole car actually never had anything quite like it.

yeah, i love my car, but i still kinda wish i'd bought the STI...oh well - theres an 06 at my local subie stealership and it still is brand new - im thinkin about trading my 07 in.

yeah, i love my car, but i still kinda wish i'd bought the STI...oh well - theres an 06 at my local subie stealership and it still is brand new - im thinkin about trading my 07 in.
    I wish I would have gotten an STi also, I would love to be able to trade my car in but I bought this car a year ago and have a good amount to pay on it plus grad school won't be over for 2 years. If the parents would love to jump in and help out that would be amazing but I don't see it happening so in two or three years I hope to make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    I wish I would have gotten an STi also, I would love to be able to trade my car in but I bought this car a year ago and have a good amount to pay on it plus grad school won't be over for 2 years. If the parents would love to jump in and help out that would be amazing but I don't see it happening so in two or three years I hope to make it happen
    i went to community college for a business management degree, and i'm climbing the ranks in a bank - im only 19 so im still living at home for a while, so i'm def paying this car off ASAP. then i could either mod this car out or get an STI...but i would rather mod this car and get some econobox for a daily driver.

awesome I am 22 and still in college so I can get a Master's in psychology....

then youll be makin the BIG bucks though haha. maybe when i'm 70 ill make as much as you

haha Well I am hoping to make the big bucks but there is a lot I will have to payback after 6 years of college so that is a big trade off for the amount of debt school puts most people in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast