Recently bought an '04 4EAT WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Recently bought an '04 4EAT WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I hope everyone is doing well, I recently had to part with my 94 Firebird Formula (Got married and also ...

Recently bought an '04 4EAT WRX

I hope everyone is doing well, I recently had to part with my 94 Firebird Formula (Got married and also got a job that I need to drive all year round also couldn't get a stick otherwise would've gone STI). So I decided to get an automatic 2004 WRX. I have been very happy with the WRX thus far, outstanding car. I have been doing some research on the automatics and they seem to run a tad slower than the MT's from what I see. I've seen some claims that they run as much as 7.0 sec 0-60. I'm hoping it's not THAT slow....it certainly doesn't feel that bad.

I have to say that this car feels just as fast as my Formula did. It does take a split second longer to spool up but once it gets going it moves like a bat out of hell. Anyways I was wondering if you guys could "steer" me in the right direction as to what Mod's I should do with this bad boy to get it "up to par".

I just ordered my first mod last week, still waiting for it. I went with the Cobb Catback exhaust but it's on backorder so I have to be patient for "4-6 weeks". Anyways I appreciate any help from you WRX gurus! Have a great 4th!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm sure others will say the same, but, just go to Stage 2 and you should be happy for some time. I think you'll need a whole TBE for that not just a cat-back and an Accessport.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

Welcome to the Club and Congrats on your WRX!

Post Pictures when you have them!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.