Hood Scoop Serious Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73

This is a discussion on Hood Scoop Serious Question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What dealership is this? A car with that many mods on it has to have some more. Look for a ...

  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    What dealership is this? A car with that many mods on it has to have some more. Look for a downpipe on the rear passenger side of the engine bay (from turbo back). I'm in Warminster, if you want me to play tag along friend, let me know.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    I am going to buy the car in the next two days. Maybe we can meet up and you can take a look and see if you can identify if it has an aftermarket up pipe or downpipe
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

  4. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dirtee Jersee
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    I am going to buy the car in the next two days. Maybe we can meet up and you can take a look and see if you can identify if it has an aftermarket up pipe or downpipe
    i wanna see pics of it before you put the stock exterior back on.

  5. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    I am going to buy the car in the next two days. Maybe we can meet up and you can take a look and see if you can identify if it has an aftermarket up pipe or downpipe
    kool and the gang, shoot me a PM. I have a tactrix cable if you are interested in doin' a lil reflashing.

    BTW, is this at Fred Beans?

  6. #20
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    Yes its Fred Beans. My uncle owns a High performance ship on Horsham Road in Horsham So he is going to do all my tuning and work, if I can't. I can have him hook you up if you need any work done. Do you have alot of hands on experience with replacing up pipes and downpipes and our Mechanically Knowledgable?
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

  7. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    Yes its Fred Beans. My uncle owns a High performance ship on Horsham Road in Horsham So he is going to do all my tuning and work, if I can't. I can have him hook you up if you need any work done. Do you have alot of hands on experience with replacing up pipes and downpipes and our Mechanically Knowledgable?
    I am knowledgeable. I try and do as much as I can but due to a few major incidents, I cannot wedge under a car to change exhaust parts. I think I know of that shop your uncle owns.

  8. #22
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,621
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    Yes its Fred Beans. My uncle owns a High performance ship on Horsham Road in Horsham So he is going to do all my tuning and work, if I can't. I can have him hook you up if you need any work done. Do you have alot of hands on experience with replacing up pipes and downpipes and our Mechanically Knowledgable?
    Make sure your uncle knows how different a subaru is from every other car on the road before you start tuning it!

    Go to scoobymods.com and check out the downpipe up pipe install thread... it's enough to get you started on doing it yourself
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  9. #23
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    Sinister thanks for the info.

    mbs627 he use to be down 611 in Abington, was called Berrel Auto. He was there for 20 years or so, doing Automotive Repair and had a Subcompany called Injection Connection (Big HP and tuning and Performance Work). He got out of the Automotive Repair business and does straight High Performance Tuning and Performance work. Its called Injection Connection now on Horsham Road.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

  10. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
    Sinister thanks for the info.

    mbs627 he use to be down 611 in Abington, was called Berrel Auto. He was there for 20 years or so, doing Automotive Repair and had a Subcompany called Injection Connection (Big HP and tuning and Performance Work). He got out of the Automotive Repair business and does straight High Performance Tuning and Performance work. Its called Injection Connection now on Horsham Road.
    I can has AWD dyno tuning?


    edit: def. not the place I was thinking

  11. #25
    Registered User jpjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    800
    He doesn't have an AWD Dyno, but he knows of a shop that does and would take it down there and dyno and tune it. (He has a Rear and Front Wheel Drive Dyno)
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

  12. #26
    Registered User 05wrx4U2nv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,128
    i see a i hate my wrx it always breaks post in the near future.
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

  13. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv View Post
    i see a i hate my wrx it always breaks post in the near future.
    que?

  14. #28
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,621
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv View Post
    I see a "I hate my wrx! It always breaks!" post in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    que?
    Fixed!
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

  15. #29
    KingOfParts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Doylestown PA
    Posts
    384
    is this car at my dealer (Fred Beans Subaru) - cuz if so tyhe king of parts will inspect it for you my friend -- or is this the one at the Nissan dealership - because if so that one is getting stock exhaust put on her..... pm me or email me at tjsmith@fredbeans.com and ill be glad to look into it for you

    tristan
    www.thekingofparts.com - AIM - thekingofparts - We can get you anything-Tristan - Stage VF34 powered 03 WRX, Jeremy - 06 Legacy pm us for special deals...

  16. #30
    UnBanned Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denver Metro Area
    Posts
    17,621
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfParts View Post
    is this car at my dealer (Fred Beans Subaru) - cuz if so tyhe king of parts will inspect it for you my friend -- or is this the one at the Nissan dealership - because if so that one is getting stock exhaust put on her..... pm me or email me at tjsmith@fredbeans.com and ill be glad to look into it for you

    tristan
    As always an upstanding guy ^^
    Kevin
    Moderator
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

    The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •