finally coming home help me
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on finally coming home help me within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok so i have spent the last 6 months in iraq and now i am about to come home and ...

finally coming home help me

ok so i have spent the last 6 months in iraq and now i am about to come home and i am still confused on what to buy either a s2000 or a 04/05 wrx/sti my real main debate is between the wrx and the sti model for 2004-2005 if i get a base wrx i will be losing the 6 speend 2.5 liter hid awesome cluster and interrior brakes suspension and injectors since i know nothing about subaru wrx and i am coming from hondas i feel like the 2.0 is never gonna make the same power as the 2.5 6 speed so give me some info people thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re-post Bro

well as i said in your other thread too...

"What state do you live in (snow, rain, etc?), budget?, you drag racing AutoX or daily driving?, Family?, oh yea and welcome to the club

My vote is for the STI over WRX if you can afford it BTW"
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

ok lets say i can not afford a 2004-2005 sti would it be better to get a 2004-2005 wrx or a 2006-2007

2006 imo if money will let you

2.5L
    better brakes (not great with stock tires still)

Thats really all the comes to mind but i love my 06

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

i guess i will just have to go home and test drive all the different ones to be honest i love the 2004-2005 front end way better then the 06-07 but i think a 2.0 will be a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by kdlope01 View Post
    i guess i will just have to go home and test drive all the different ones to be honest i love the 2004-2005 front end way better then the 06-07 but i think a 2.0 will be a waste of time
    The order i would do of the cars your considering if no price was attached would be

04-05 STI
    Any S2K
    06-07 WRX
    04-05 WRX

It really depends where you live. I would shoot for the S2000 if I didn't have snow four or five months a year... There is something about the S2000 that is so sexy.

On the otherhand... There is something so beefy about the WRX... They both have pros and cons... Test drive both and pickthe one that gives you the biggest hard-on...

Chad
    Hawk-Eye alliance #1043

My Car... 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
    My Motorcycle... 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R

yeah i can deffiantly afford a s2000 but if i can get a 2004-2005 sti i will go for it i think a four door is something i need i live in delaware thats where i am stationed for right now but who knows where they will move me people tell me the evo is a better choice for up grades but i would rather go with a unique engine design like a boxer motor

Quote Originally Posted by chad1043 View Post

On the otherhand... There is something so beefy about the WRX... They both have pros and cons... Test drive both and pickthe one that gives you the biggest hard-on...
    +1 and whatever you can afford

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.