New Here - Need some QUICK help!

This is a discussion on New Here - Need some QUICK help! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just need some help with a purchase here. I've been driving Bimmers for the last six years or so and ...

New Here - Need some QUICK help!

Just need some help with a purchase here. I've been driving Bimmers for the last six years or so and I'm looking for something new. I have a 6-speed 540i right now that has some great pop but I want something that's more sporty and a bit quicker.

I don't want to get anything brand new mainly for some insurance reasons.

I've been searching around and found some 2002-2003 WRX's that are around the price range I want to go for. The mileage ranges from about 45,000 to 95,000. As an everyday driver, is that kind of mileage okay? What are the problems for these cars around that mileage? Any help with these cars you can give me would be great.

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

depends on the previous owners of the car your about to buy. If its well taken care of, like getting their regular maintenance done, and not beat on like most younger kids do to "show off". then it will should be good and shouldn't cause trouble.

Hi there. I bout an 03 WRX about 9months ago with 65,000

the previous owner was hooking it up it had a few mods so im guessing that he did beat up on it but so far i havent had 1 problem with the car.
    2003 WRB WRX. Stock. Samco hoses.
    soon Stage 2.