Hello!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just bought my first WRX ever last evening. So excited!...

Nat

Hello!

Just bought my first WRX ever last evening. So excited!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0021.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats & welcome, what's next

Nat
    Quote Originally Posted by barrywrx View Post
    congrats & welcome, what's next
    Actually I just called my Subaru dealer and ordered an SPT catback, due in on Tuesday!

I never gotten a speeding ticket in the 24 years I've been driving, but nearly got nailed today, within the first 24 hours of owning a fast car. For some reason the Sheriff changed his mind and let me go, which just encourages me to do it some more!

Nat

I never gotten a speeding ticket in the 24 years I've been driving, but nearly got nailed today, within the first 24 hours of owning a fast car. For some reason the Sheriff changed his mind and let me go, which just encourages me to do it some more!

save your money for mods. & gas not higher insurance payments

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Welcome to the club. Enjoy your Suby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    For some reason the Sheriff changed his mind and let me go, which just encourages me to do it some more!

Nat
    Good idea!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings, congrats and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You got your free pass from the Sheriff,now invest in a Valentine. ,and have a blast with your wagon.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Nat
    Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    You got your free pass from the Sheriff,now invest in a Valentine. ,and have a blast with your wagon.
    Thanks all! I got the car Friday with 5 miles on the odometer and now it's up to about 180. My whole life I've sworn I hated driving, but it turns out I just didn't have the right car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0002 (Medium).JPG   IMG_0003 (Medium).JPG   IMG_0004 (Medium).JPG   IMG_0006 (Medium).JPG   IMG_0007 (Medium).JPG  

IMG_0008 (Medium).JPG   IMG_0009 (Medium).JPG   IMG_0011 (Medium).JPG  

I Support ClubWRX
    SWEET!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

as said before, welcome and congrats!
    member of teh sex... i mean bugeye mafia (#92)

Nat,
    I just picked up the same WRX wagon last Thursday. It is the same color as yours. I had the SPT cat back exhaust, cold air intake and turbo boost gauge installed before I picked it up. The exhaust sounds good. Next is the Cobb EM stage 1. New tires and rims go on this week as well as window tint. 24 years of driving ? I'm on my 25. It seems like there are not many of us not so young guys around here. Keep the pictures comming and when I get my wheels/tires,tint, I'll post some. We also have put on the same amount of miles since pick up. They are fun to drive

Nat
    Quote Originally Posted by C3 Shark View Post
    Nat,
    I just picked up the same WRX wagon last Thursday. It is the same color as yours. I had the SPT cat back exhaust, cold air intake and turbo boost gauge installed before I picked it up. The exhaust sounds good. Next is the Cobb EM stage 1. New tires and rims go on this week as well as window tint. 24 years of driving ? I'm on my 25. It seems like there are not many of us not so young guys around here. Keep the pictures comming and when I get my wheels/tires,tint, I'll post some. We also have put on the same amount of miles since pick up. They are fun to drive
    Fun they are, that's for sure. I'm getting the impression that this car is popular with guys in their early 20's. After years of owning practical, family cars I finally said "F-it" and stopped in at the dealership after work. My wife has also fallen in love with this car and now she's talking about buying another one for her! We also are tossing around the idea of grabbing the Spec. B off the showroom floor since it has more rear seat room (so we can take our kids to the bus stop at 120mph).

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    (so we can take our kids to the bus stop at 120mph).
    Yes!!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Nat
    Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    Yes!!
    Wouldn't want the kids to be late for school, you know.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.