New 07 WRX wgn owner checking in

This is a discussion on New 07 WRX wgn owner checking in within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I Just picked it up today after having exhaust,cold air intake and boost gauge installed. New wheels and tires should ...

New 07 WRX wgn owner checking in

I Just picked it up today after having exhaust,cold air intake and boost gauge installed. New wheels and tires should be in Monday and off to the tint shop Tuesday. Divorce=present to myself. My 10 year old son loves the scoop and the red calipers. In the past I've owned an 89 SHO(stock),92 SHO(modded) back when they were new. Then came the marriage,my son and many SUVs. Best Suv was BMW X5 4.4 sport pckg. I traded my 05 Lincoln Aviator in for the WRX and still have my 82 1 owner Vette in the garage(low miles). Not trying to gloat just tell a little about myself . Divorces are not fun but I can see this car putting a few smiles on my face. I look forward to getting some tips from the board.

Tom

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice man, I just got my 05 wrx yesterday and I love it but you should save for a an EM like I am. I am going to get accessport as soon as I can.

Just turned 1000 miles and did the first oil change. I have also added SPT turbo heat shield and SPT cold air intake heat shield. Now it is time for EM. Stage 1 I think as I have stock downpipe. At how many miles do you guys/gals switch to synthetic. Service advisor advised against it. He said they had trouble with the back cam and it was causing head problems later on. Any truth to this?

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

I ran syn in both my WRX and STi after the 1-2 oil changes. I never had any issues but I didn't keep either car past 66k miles.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome to the boards
    ClubWRX.net Authorized Vendor.
    Direct Link to our WRX Store: WRX/STI Parts at WeSellCarParts.com

We are a reseller for many major lines including Invidia, Megan Racing, TurboXS, Tein, Perrin, Agency Power, Buddy Club, Hotchkis, Injen, AEM, DC Sport, Cobb Tuning, and much much more!

Thanks for the info and the welcome

I traded the Enkei wheels that I had put on when I first bought it for Montegi gun metal wheels and am much happier with how it looks. Now I need to drop it with springs. What are the best that offer ride quality yet drops it a bit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C3 Shark View Post
    I Just picked it up today after having exhaust,cold air intake and boost gauge installed. New wheels and tires should be in Monday and off to the tint shop Tuesday. Divorce=present to myself. My 10 year old son loves the scoop and the red calipers. In the past I've owned an 89 SHO(stock),92 SHO(modded) back when they were new. Then came the marriage,my son and many SUVs. Best Suv was BMW X5 4.4 sport pckg. I traded my 05 Lincoln Aviator in for the WRX and still have my 82 1 owner Vette in the garage(low miles). Not trying to gloat just tell a little about myself . Divorces are not fun but I can see this car putting a few smiles on my face. I look forward to getting some tips from the board.

Tom
    congrats, kind of!

i agree though, when you break up with someone, it feels good to spend money on yourself! i bought a brand new 1500 dollar guitar when i broke up with this girl a year ago
    Fender + WRX > Fender + VW...