go 02 wrx w/out payments or strech for STI? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on go 02 wrx w/out payments or strech for STI? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sti > broken 02 tranny i'd get the sti but only if it wasn't beat on I've seen some crazy ...

sti > broken 02 tranny i'd get the sti but only if it wasn't beat on I've seen some crazy things that people have done with the sti becasue it could take much more abuse. So consider that in your decision becasue since you're going for an 04 make sure it wasn't messed with too much becasue you can't expect that it wasn't abused just a little.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks for all the replies guys! I'm so exited right now i just picked up my 04 STI with only 30k on the clock. I certainly love the bugeyes, but now am happy to be part of the blobeye family! I've got alot of stuff to learn now with this being my first real fast turbo car. It takes a great level of maturity to not drive this car sweaty balls out all the time. I'd show a pic but the sti is only stock.

We still like to see pics man. Congrats, i wish i could of afforded an STi, but i wanted to buy new.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Any pictures??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.