Wagon Guy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wagon Guy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, NooB around here, and to the in depth world of scoobies.. Loved the car from a distance, but ...

Thumbs up Wagon Guy

Hey everyone,
    NooB around here, and to the in depth world of scoobies.. Loved the car from a distance, but recently picked up a Bug Eye wagon. Got an offer I couldnt refuse, though it is an automatic..

Looking forward to see what the forum has to offer.. and maybe join on some meets.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum. We can look past the auto thing I assure you. Meets are fun, you'll meet a lot of cool people.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!

Check out the Regional Discussion for what is happening near you.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks for the greetings...

Quote Originally Posted by probot757 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    NooB around here, and to the in depth world of scoobies.. Loved the car from a distance, but recently picked up a Bug Eye wagon. Got an offer I couldnt refuse, though it is an automatic..

Looking forward to see what the forum has to offer.. and maybe join on some meets.
    Welcome, where do you live? that would help to point you towards potential meets
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.