New to the Subaru World

This is a discussion on New to the Subaru World within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, whats up? Well today is the day... I'm trading in my 06 Eclipse GT for a new blue ...

New to the Subaru World

Hey guys, whats up? Well today is the day... I'm trading in my 06 Eclipse GT for a new blue 2007 WRX Sedan fully loaded. I can't wait. As you can tell, this is my first WRX, as well as my first Subaru. So any help you guys can provide me along the way will be great. Since I'm new, I might not know all the Subaru tech refrences, so bare with me, but I'm studying hard so that I'll know her in and out.
    07 MB 350Z - Stock, 07 WRX Wagon - Cobb Stg II, 06 CBR600f4i - Yoshimura exhaust

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rodriga2 View Post
    Hey guys, whats up? Well today is the day... I'm trading in my 06 Eclipse GT for a new blue 2007 WRX Sedan fully loaded. I can't wait. As you can tell, this is my first WRX, as well as my first Subaru. So any help you guys can provide me along the way will be great. Since I'm new, I might not know all the Subaru tech refrences, so bare with me, but I'm studying hard so that I'll know her in and out.
    Great choice! You will love AWD and the utility and ease of 4 doors. I came from an RSX and i swore id never get a sedan, but its so much easier and the car drives just as agile.

Be sure to read up on the FAQ at the top of this forum. Skip blow-off valves, boost controllers, intakes, etc. Dont mod just to mod, make sure it has a purpose and wont hurt the car (ignore pretty much everything you read in Super Street, SCC, Turbo Mag, etc. they tend to give info that is general and not well educated on each car).
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Welcome to the wonderful world of Subaru.

Welcome! I just got rid of my 03 Eclipse for a WRX and i'm glad, this car is better in every department.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome d00d!

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013