WRX Suba Rules this Summer!

This is a discussion on WRX Suba Rules this Summer! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Jus want to say hello to all fellow subie owners, got a 2007WRX Limited Obsidian Black. Learned alot from this ...

Thumbs up WRX Suba Rules this Summer!

Jus want to say hello to all fellow subie owners, got a 2007WRX Limited Obsidian Black. Learned alot from this site and decided to join. 1st mod
    was a Perrin Dual Exhaust CBE. 2nd SPT CAI, 3rd-Cobb AP Stage I. Havent
    dynoed yet so not sure the the hp is.

future mod list: Cobb AP Stage II, Cobb Downpipe, 20g, Walbro 255, with either Pink STi Injectors or Pe850cc.

1 Question-Cobb doesnt mention anything about boost spike or boost creep with their downpipe, can this be avoided in anyway, what is the definitive explanation to defeat this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by suba-rules View Post
    Jus want to say hello to all fellow subie owners, got a 2007WRX Limited Obsidian Black. Learned alot from this site and decided to join. 1st mod
    was a Perrin Dual Exhaust CBE. 2nd SPT CAI, 3rd-Cobb AP Stage I. Havent
    dynoed yet so not sure the the hp is.

future mod list: Cobb AP Stage II, Cobb Downpipe, 20g, Walbro 255, with either Pink STi Injectors or Pe850cc.

1 Question-Cobb doesnt mention anything about boost spike or boost creep with their downpipe, can this be avoided in anyway, what is the definitive explanation to defeat this.
    Welcome to the Club!!

I just got a '07 WRX Limited World Rally Blue!!

check out my pictures in the thread 2007 WRB WRX LTD!

where are your pictures??

waiting on wheels

no pics until i get those babies, it jus look stock now, except for the other mods, but i will post later.