bent stock 07 wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on bent stock 07 wheels within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got a flat tire on my new 07 wrx last friday. The stock tire cost 0. The subaru dealer said ...

bent stock 07 wheels

Got a flat tire on my new 07 wrx last friday. The stock tire cost $250. The subaru dealer said they couldn't balance my wheel because it was bent. A new wheel costs $450. Any one have any leads or experience with companies that straighten wheels in the Los Angeles area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://www.finishlinewheels.com/SUBA...06/A-68751U20/

There you go, OEM rim for 179 shipped. (Its the top one, 17'" obviously) Dude honestly **** that, 450 for a new rim, you can get good after market ones for 725 shipped.
    Last edited by Slider; 05-07-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Yup I'd look around here or nasioc for someone selling their stock wheels. I think 06's are the same in which case you should be able to find them pretty easily. Someone might not want to sell 1 out of a set but you never know. I wouldnt pay subaru that much money for a stock wheel. You can have a good set for a few hundred more. I got a set of 4 BBS STI wheels with mounted tires for 800.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

thanks for the input. Nothing changes...dealers still try to scr..w you.

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Yup I'd look around here or nasioc for someone selling their stock wheels. I think 06's are the same in which case you should be able to find them pretty easily. Someone might not want to sell 1 out of a set but you never know. I wouldnt pay subaru that much money for a stock wheel. You can have a good set for a few hundred more. I got a set of 4 BBS STI wheels with mounted tires for 800.

Yup, I want to eventually get 4 2004 STi BBS wheels.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

I got 3 rota slipstream rims. You can buy the fourth rim from subiedude.com for bout $100 to $150. They're dark grey. Give me like $120 for the 3 rims. I know where you can get Dunlop Direzza's for like $460installed and balanced. 4 tires.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.