what year - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on what year within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SD_GR It's a nice car but it may also be more money, I don't know what the ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    It's a nice car but it may also be more money, I don't know what the prices will be like yet, not to mention availability.
    Gotta chance to see one down at palm springs subaru.

Classy looking car, and it has all the amenities that I wish my impreza had.

Dealer wouldn't let me in the thing, but he said it handles better than the wrx, but not as good as the STi, (weight), it has the 6mt, and a very underrated 240 some odd hp. It also now has the subaru intelligent drive with gas mileage mode, normal, and sporty modes. The guy said it's more aimed at the luxury performance market. If the STi Doesn't get out of it's hatchback phase... spec B is mine.

Availability was a limited 500 for 06, but 07 is not a limited run model, so it's much more widely avail. and starts at 34k-ish. (sti territory)
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the new 08's are nice, but its almost like they made the front end more girly. its not as aggresive as the 07 or any other year at that. I'm really glad i got an 07 instead of waiting.

ok i think im geting this know lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12