no spare tire

This is a discussion on no spare tire within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, I bought a used 03 wrx wagon about six weeks ago. I got my mechanic to do a ...

no spare tire

Hello everyone,

I bought a used 03 wrx wagon about six weeks ago. I got my mechanic to do a buyers check on the engine and the body, but I forgot to check the trunk and I didn't realize that the car was missing the spare tire, jack, and tool kit.

What normally comes with the car, I have no idea. What are the essentials that I need to change the tire?

Getting the replacement parts from a local dealer would be around 400$. I checked some junk yards and they might be able to find a spare tire but they said that there is no chance of finding the tool kit and the jack.

I heard that the spare tire is unique to the 02-04 wrx and some of the forrester models, does anyone know about this?

Any advice would be appreciated...Thanks!
    Do I need the stock jack and tool kit? I don't care what I use as long as it fits in the compartment at the bottom of the trunk.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Thats messed

I didn't get a jack and tool with my cor either I hope the pervious owner enjoys them more than I would have

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC